• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Pantry Items to Choose as Free Host Gifts?

Ummmmm... No. the people who have tried it so far all say they don't care for it. Personally I don't care for it and DH is allergic to peanut butter so I am sharing it a lot. They get exited to try it but they aren't impressed.
pamperedval
Gold Member
I had my own fall party and sold enough to qualify for the free pantry items. I am going to get the orange infused oil, more cinnamon (love it) and besides that I can't figure out what to get. This would be for my own personal consumption as I am not doing many shows.

Anyone tried the new dessert sauces or have suggestions on the other sauces or rubs? Also, I need to spend $40 in free products (again something for my personal kitchen) and already have most of the catalog. I am weary of the chip maker from reading some of the other threads, so any ideas on that end as well?

Thanks for your suggestions!

I have been dying to try the peanut butter chocolate sauce!

I personally prefer the pineapple rum ... it's one you can't get in the store every day.

Asian seasoning is the most popular. Smoky BBQ is really good too. I have most of the spices and rubs, actually.

The most popular among my customers are: Italian & southwest seaoning; chipolte, buffalo, & barbecue rub; cinnamon sprinkles; caramel, chocolate caramel and butterscotch rum sweet sauces; teriyaki honey, pineapple rum, raspberry and ginger wasabi savory sauces.

BethCooks4U said:
The most popular among my customers are: Italian & southwest seaoning; chipolte, buffalo, & barbecue rub; cinnamon sprinkles; caramel, chocolate caramel and butterscotch rum sweet sauces; teriyaki honey, pineapple rum, raspberry and ginger wasabi savory sauces.

Well THAT narrows it down alot. HAHAHA. ;)

esavvymom said:
Well THAT narrows it down alot. HAHAHA. ;)

I know. lol what can I say? I love our pantry line and my customers do too. Hey! I could have put others in there too...

If my order I would pick Raspberry habenero sauce, carmel sauce, and a toss up for lemon pepper or chilli lime rub, we put it on all kinds of things from meat, to vegetables, to popcorn. yes it is really good on both buttery and kettle popcorn. making my mouth water now.

BethCooks4U said:

a concur with all of these suggestions!

I'm sure the PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE would be on Beth's list too if it wasn't so early in September!

Intrepid_Chef said:
I'm sure the PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE would be on Beth's list too if it wasn't so early in September!

Ummmmm... No. the people who have tried it so far all say they don't care for it. Personally I don't care for it and DH is allergic to peanut butter so I am sharing it a lot. They get exited to try it but they aren't impressed.

1. What pantry items are typically offered as free host gifts?

Some popular pantry items that are often offered as free host gifts by Pampered Chef include seasonings, sauces, oils, and vinegars.

2. Can I choose which pantry items I want as my free host gift?

Yes, as a host, you have the option to select which pantry items you would like as your free gift. Pampered Chef offers a variety of options to choose from.

3. Are there any restrictions on which pantry items I can choose as my free host gift?

Generally, there are no restrictions on which pantry items you can choose as your free gift. However, some promotions may have specific pantry items included as part of the offer.

4. Can I request pantry items that are not currently available for purchase?

Unfortunately, no. The pantry items available as free host gifts are limited to those currently available for purchase on our website or in our catalog.

5. How many pantry items can I choose as my free host gift?

The number of pantry items you can choose as your free gift will vary depending on the current promotion. However, most offers typically allow for 1-3 pantry items as a free gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MarciMac
  • Kodeysmom