• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must-Have Pans for Successful Show Selling: Tips for New PC Consultants

In summary, the top five must-have pans for successful show selling are the Executive Nonstick Square Grill Pan, the Large Round Stone, the Rockcrok Everyday Pan, the Brownie Pan, and the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set. These pans are versatile, durable, and demonstrate the high-quality cooking capabilities of Pampered Chef products, making them ideal for showcasing at shows and generating sales. The Executive Nonstick Square Grill Pan stands out due to its unique shape, nonstick coating, and ability to create beautiful grill marks on food. The Rockcrok Everyday Pan is a game-changer for show selling as it can be used on multiple cooking surfaces and has a wide range of cooking capabilities. The Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set is a must-have
Nickmadmom
I would love to have all of the PC pans but beeing fairly new I can't get everything. I have only sold 2 pans since September. I have the small saute pan that came with my starter kit. My question is which pan or pans do you think is a must for me to get to use in my shows? I actually don't even really know how to sell them (if that makes sense). Thanks for any help.

Tara :confused:

A must!!The family skillet or 12" skillet is a must!! I use it all of the time at my shows! You can make skillet cakes, cobler, cookies and you can use it to cook stir-fry in, if you don't have the pan! This is my top selling piece of cookware and I believe this is attributed to the size. I let people know they can brown 5 lbs of ground beef at the same time, they can start fried chicken on the stovetop and finish it in the oven, and they can make a Pineapple Upside Down Cake that is to DIE FOR!! :p

I have all of the professional cookware, and now I have 2 pieces of the Executive (1 from conference and 1 from my set of Director FREEBIES! :D ) and I love all of them!

Tara,
You can get the family skillet on a supply order for (I think) 50% off. I bought one and love it!

Thank youThank you for your input.

Tara

Marlene.....can I have your recipe for the Pineapple Upside Down Cake for the Skillet. I just ordered it and will be doing my first party in a couple of weeks. Have a great day.

Shannon
Consultant #473886

What are the must-have pans for successful show selling?

The top five must-have pans for successful show selling are the Executive Nonstick Square Grill Pan, the Large Round Stone, the Rockcrok Everyday Pan, the Brownie Pan, and the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set.

Why are these pans essential for new PC consultants?

These pans are essential for new PC consultants because they are versatile, durable, and demonstrate the high-quality cooking capabilities of Pampered Chef products, making them ideal for showcasing at shows and generating sales.

What makes the Executive Nonstick Square Grill Pan stand out?

The Executive Nonstick Square Grill Pan is a customer favorite because of its unique square shape, nonstick coating, and ability to create beautiful grill marks on food. It's also oven-safe, making it perfect for a variety of cooking methods.

How does the Rockcrok Everyday Pan benefit show selling?

The Rockcrok Everyday Pan is a game-changer for show selling because it can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, and even on the grill. Its versatility and ability to cook a wide range of recipes make it an ideal demonstration piece for new PC consultants.

Why is the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set a must-have for successful show selling?

The Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set is not only a staple in any kitchen but also a great tool for show selling. Its durability, sleek design, and various sizes make it perfect for mixing, serving, and displaying food at shows, impressing customers with its functionality and style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies