1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Which pans to have?

1. I would love to have all of the PC pans but beeing fairly new I can't get everything. I have only sold 2 pans since September. I have the small saute pan that came with my starter kit. My question is which pan or pans do you think is a must for me to get to use in my shows? I actually don't even really know how to sell them (if that makes sense). Thanks for any help.

Tara :confused:

Jan 26, 2006
  2. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

A must!!

The family skillet or 12" skillet is a must!! I use it all of the time at my shows! You can make skillet cakes, cobler, cookies and you can use it to cook stir-fry in, if you don't have the pan! This is my top selling piece of cookware and I believe this is attributed to the size. I let people know they can brown 5 lbs of ground beef at the same time, they can start fried chicken on the stovetop and finish it in the oven, and they can make a Pineapple Upside Down Cake that is to DIE FOR!! :p

I have all of the professional cookware, and now I have 2 pieces of the Executive (1 from conference and 1 from my set of Director FREEBIES! :D ) and I love all of them!

Jan 26, 2006
  3. Kristen

Kristen Member

Tara,
    You can get the family skillet on a supply order for (I think) 50% off. I bought one and love it!

Jan 26, 2006
  4. Thank you

Thank you for your input.

Tara

Jan 28, 2006
  5. Marlene.....can I have your recipe for the Pineapple Upside Down Cake for the Skillet. I just ordered it and will be doing my first party in a couple of weeks. Have a great day.

Shannon
    Consultant #473886

Feb 23, 2006
Have something to add?