• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Order Forms and Materials Should I Use for My PC Business?

if they don't have a computer or don't want to use my site, I include postcards, a business card, and a brochure with all the information they need on hosting a successful show.
ckmom002
Im new to PC can someone plz tell me what order forms they use at the shows, when i come home i am going to enter them into the PP on my computer so which ones should... Also I am trying to become more organized i want to know what should i put in my Host packets, and my last ? i cant afford the lap boards right now untill i start making some commision what should i give to the guest at the show besides a pen a catalog and a orderform.. Thank yall for your help i really appriciate it.

Hi There,

I personally like the write in receipts myself. All the guest has to do is fill in the products and I total it out for them. I think the other ones are kind of hard to find everything on. But some people like those because they can have people circle items they want and then you can encourage possible bookings for their own shows this way (if a lot of products are circled). I don't bring a laptop to shows - I just include the catalog, order form, pen, guest specials for the month, door prize slip and my business card (or often I will hand the card out closer to the end of the show and let them know to contact me with any problems or check out my website). Host packets include several catalogs, outside order forms, host and guest specials, business cards, show planner, opportunity brochure, postcard invites, and how to host a successful show page. If it's a catalog show include more catalogs and business cards and tell them their guests can go right to your website and order using the host's name. (if you have a website). Hopefully that about covers it. :)

Gina
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

Thank you so much, if anyone else has any ideas it would be so helpful Thank yall so much

Ps I love this site :)

Welcome to PC!I hope you have had a positive experience so far with your new PC business. I have only been on board for about 4 months and love it. Like you, I had to wait until those first few commission checks came in before I could have everything I needed for my shows. Actually, I'm still saving up for a desk; I use two tv trays - one for my laptop and another one for my printer :eek: .

Here's to answer your questions:
I prefer the write-in order forms. I agree with Gina, they are easier for the customer and for me to use. You can get these through the paper supply or download the outside order form from the PC website and make copies. I've done both.

I send out three host packets:
1) as soon as they book a show I give the host a letter, show planner and a guest list that I came up with
2) I send the second packet when I get the guest list back (which should be at least two weeks before the show). The second packet includes a letter with tips to help them get ready for their show, 7-10 outside order forms, 3-5 catalogs, guest & host specials for the month of their show and menu selections

3) The third packet doesn't go out until after the show. This includes the guests' original receipts and a "wrap-up" letter which explains to the host what to do when their orders come in.

At shows, I do not use lap boards. At first I couldn't afford them and used folders. I ended up liking the folders ok and stuck with them. To me, they work just as well and are a lot cheaper. I put a catalog, order form, red pen and the next two months host specials in the folder.

I'm sorry this was so long but I wanted to answer your questions as much as I could.

Also, I'm going to attach the three letters that I send out to my hosts. I'm going to put the attachments on a different post because I tried to do it earlier and something messed up and I had to redo this whole reply :mad: . So wait for the next post for the attachments.

Good luck with your new PC business!

I just give the guest a catalog, an order form that I found on here and tweak to fit each month(it contains guest special), and a pen. Right now I also include the going going gone flyer(also got off this site) so they can see what is being retired.
My host packets contain: 3 catalogs, 5 order forms, 15 invites, and how to have the best show ever! I always try to encourage my hosts to use my site to send evites, but ask them if they need more invites and will gladly give them more. :D

I hope this helps, remeber always do what is easiest for you, not is what is easiest for someone else.

Attachments

• Jan06.oofdoc.doc
    127.5 KB · Views: 343
  • Best Show Ever (2).doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 552
Attachments from previous postOk, hopefully it worked this time. I've included the three letters I put in each packet to my hosts and also a copy of the guest list I use.

Attachments

• host letter #1.doc
    23 KB · Views: 748
  • host letter #2.doc
    25 KB · Views: 569
  • host letter #3.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 521
  • guest list front.doc
    50 KB · Views: 456
Hello,

I know what you mean about the money issue at start up. That is why I went to Sam's Club and got the six pack of 1/2 inch 3 ring binders and cut off the 3 rings. I made sure they were the ones with the view pocket the outside. I put a clear logo sticker that I got from PC and what do you know! I now have 12 lapboards. I let my children cover the side with the inside pocket with stickers and carefully put corner stickers on the view side. My guest love that I have them now and they didn't cost me an arm and a leg. My only other suggestion would be to get the black ones, not the white ones like I did. The white ones get dirty and can be hard to keep clean.

As for my hostess packets, I keep them simple. 3 catalogs, 5 oof, kitchen planner, tale of two hostesses, 20 most asked questions, opp brochure, and in the very back I put a host special from me. I don't tell them about this one and sometimes I will move it and make it very small so they have to look for it. I have even taped it to the inside of the kitchen planner and she swore it wasn't in there. The point is, I don't tell them about it until the show is closed if they havent' found it. I then tell them about it and they are so upset they didn't pay closer attention that they are looking for it when they host another show. I just started this here resently and every one of the hosts that missed it have rebooked. And they are bound and determined that they will read everything in the hostess packet to find the special.

Hope these ideas help.

God Bless,
Dee

Terrific Idea!!Dee, what a great idea! That insures that they read it ALL! I am definitely going to use it. Do you give it to them if they don't find it or what? What kind of specials do you use? I would really like to use this idea!

Flyer Info??What is the tale of two hostesses? and 20 most asked questions? Do you have the flyers for these that you can post? I did a search on tale of 2 hostesses and didn't find anything.

Also - what kind of personal special do you offer? Do you hand write it or type it up and attach?

Thanks in advance,
Leea
[email protected]

jujubug said:
Ok, hopefully it worked this time. I've included the three letters I put in each packet to my hosts and also a copy of the guest list I use.

I LOVE your letters! The last one looked like it came from Pampered Partner. I have always wondered how to create new letters/reports in PP. Do you have any tips? Thanks!

NO, I don't give them the special if they didn't find it or ask me about it. It is my incentive to them to find it. I don't even tell them that it is there the first they do a show for me. I have resently hidden it within the host letter I sent with my packets becaue she was a past host and her friends had told her to be looking for it. I am going to have come up with new ways of hiding it:)

As for the type of specials I do, it varies from host to host. I try to find out what is the top 5 products they would like to get with their credit. Then taylor it to what they like and what I can afford. Of course if they want the cookware, I can't do that. But I can tell them I will give them an additional amount off depending on their amount of sales. For a catalog, I will tell them if they make $400 in sales, I will put it in as a kitchen show. They love that one!

The key is finding out what your customer wants and then making it fit for them to want to get it from you.

Hope this helps!

God Bless,
Dee

Harrle said:
What is the tale of two hostesses? and 20 most asked questions? Do you have the flyers for these that you can post? I did a search on tale of 2 hostesses and didn't find anything. Also - what kind of personal special do you offer? Do you hand write it or type it up and attach?
Thanks in advance,
Leea
You have to search the files section. Here it is:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?p=20917#post20917

Tale of 2 hostessHere is the Tale of Two hostesses

Attachments

• The Tale of Two Hostesses.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 337

What order forms are available through Pampered Chef?

There are two order forms currently available through Pampered Chef. The first is the traditional paper order form, which can be obtained through your consultant or downloaded from our website. The second is the online order form, which can be accessed through your consultant's personal website.

Can I use both the paper and online order forms?

Yes, you can use both order forms. However, we recommend consulting with your consultant on which form to use for each order to ensure accuracy and avoid any confusion.

How do I fill out the order forms?

For the paper order form, simply follow the instructions provided and fill in the required information. For the online order form, you will need to create an account and then follow the prompts to select your products and complete the checkout process.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

If you have used the online order form, you can make changes to your order by logging into your account and editing your order before the designated cut-off time. For paper order forms, please contact your consultant as soon as possible to make any necessary changes.

How do I submit my completed order form?

If you are using the paper order form, you can give it to your consultant in person or submit it through the mail. If you are using the online order form, your order will be automatically submitted once you complete the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • dsmegnky