• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Products to Take to Shows?

In summary, the content discusses the person's struggles with catalog changes and how they plan to deal with them. They are taking almost all of the new bamboo tools and items to their first show tomorrow.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
I struggle with this every catalog change. What selection are you taking to shows? How much bamboo? I have my first show tomorrow, and am trying to figure out how not to take the kitchen sink ;)

I would probably just take one bamboo piece. I already take the med bamboo bowl for everyone to put their door prize slips (will soon switch to the collapsible bowl for this purpose). But I am going bring one other Bamboo piece.

I would bring one that YOU love since it will show how much you love it.

I LOVE the Cracker tray and little bowls, so I am sure when I show it, my enthusiasm will come across.

I am going to be bringing the garlic items as I will have a station set up for everyone to try this (regardless of recipe). Garlic is cheap enough that I can bring some with me to every show to show the peeler and slicer.

I will probably bring the Pineapple wedger too as it shouldn't add that much to what I already bring.

pjpamchef said:
I struggle with this every catalog change. What selection are you taking to shows? How much bamboo? I have my first show tomorrow, and am trying to figure out how not to take the kitchen sink ;)

I'm probably not the one to answer you on this, because I plan to take almost all of it. I will take one of the new bamboo trays and one bamboo bowl. I will take the bamboo cracker tray and snack bowls, I just think that they're adorable and everyone will want them (I could be wrong). And most of the new tools, pineapple wedger, corn cob thingy and all that... probably just the White Round baker thing (can't think of the names of anything) and maybe the square ss pan, both collapsible bowls and the chips and dip thingy and the collapsible colander... yep pretty much everything!:blushing: Of course, it is for my mom's show, so have to make it extra spectacular! And she has most of the stuff that I need for my recipe so I can take less of that stuff and just use her stuff... anyway, probably no help to you what-so-ever! Sorry!

kam said:
I would probably just take one bamboo piece. I already take the med bamboo bowl for everyone to put their door prize slips (will soon switch to the collapsible bowl for this purpose). But I am going bring one other Bamboo piece.

I would bring one that YOU love since it will show how much you love it.

I LOVE the Cracker tray and little bowls, so I am sure when I show it, my enthusiasm will come across.

I am going to be bringing the garlic items as I will have a station set up for everyone to try this (regardless of recipe). Garlic is cheap enough that I can bring some with me to every show to show the peeler and slicer.

I will probably bring the Pineapple wedger too as it shouldn't add that much to what I already bring.

Oooh I love that idea! Need to do that too! I have to go through everything, I've already forgotten all of the new stuff! And the bamboo towels!! Can't forget those!

ChefPaulaB said:
I'm probably not the one to answer you on this, because I plan to take almost all of it. I will take one of the new bamboo trays and one bamboo bowl. I will take the bamboo cracker tray and snack bowls, I just think that they're adorable and everyone will want them (I could be wrong). And most of the new tools, pineapple wedger, corn cob thingy and all that... probably just the White Round baker thing (can't think of the names of anything) and maybe the square ss pan, both collapsible bowls and the chips and dip thingy and the collapsible colander... yep pretty much everything!:blushing: Of course, it is for my mom's show, so have to make it extra spectacular! And she has most of the stuff that I need for my recipe so I can take less of that stuff and just use her stuff... anyway, probably no help to you what-so-ever! Sorry!

See, that's me! And my Director keeps telling me I take too much!! But that's how I shop!! I want to touch it !!!!

I ask my hosts if there's anything specific they want to see, or that their friends have mentioned they want to see. If they don't mention something, then I take what I need for the recipe and a couple other pieces. Tonight, I'm taking the cracker tray and 2 of the snack bowls, as an April host teaser, and to serve the 2 new sauces (1 in each bowl, with Wheat Thins on the tray). I also tossed some of the smaller/light weight items into a bag so that I can do "New product show and tell" while the recipe is in the microwave.The only time I take all of the new products is to a vendor event. And then the new things make up the bulk of my display.

Pineapple Wedger
something bamboo (this weekend it will be cracker tray and two bowls--I like Ann's idea with the sauces)
Garlic Peeler and Slicer

pjpamchef said:
See, that's me! And my Director keeps telling me I take too much!! But that's how I shop!! I want to touch it !!!!

I know that I take too much, I keep trying to take less but I end up still taking a lot... but I have a pretty high show average so I think I'll just keep doing what works! I always liked being able to see and touch things when I used to go to shows so I think that a lot of people still do. And like I said, it is my mom's show so I'm bringing the whole kitchen sink!!!

I know I take it all too , and I thought it was just me. I know we should just take whats in the kit but they really want to see the new products. And whats the point of earning it free if we are not going to show it off. The new products are not heavy to carry and fit in 1 bag .

1. What are the newest products offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is constantly updating and adding new products to our lineup. Some of our newest products include the Stackable Cooling Rack, the Quick Cooker, and the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle. Be sure to check our website regularly for updates on our latest products!

2. Are there any products that are exclusive to Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of exclusive products that are only available through Pampered Chef. Some of our popular exclusive items include the Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Air Fryer. These products are designed and developed specifically for Pampered Chef customers.

3. How do I know which new products are right for me?

The best way to determine which new products are right for you is to consider your cooking needs and preferences. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. You can also read reviews and watch product demonstrations on our website to get a better understanding of each product.

4. Can I see the new products in person before purchasing?

Yes, you can attend a Pampered Chef party or cooking demonstration to see our new products in action. Our consultants will be happy to demonstrate how each product works and answer any questions you may have. You can also visit our retail stores to see and touch the products before making a purchase.

5. How often does Pampered Chef release new products?

Pampered Chef releases new products several times a year, typically coinciding with the changing seasons. We also occasionally release limited edition or holiday-themed products. Our goal is to continuously innovate and provide our customers with the latest and greatest kitchen tools and gadgets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jillb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Janis
  • pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies