• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Month Will Sales Count For?

In summary, if you have a show on April 29th but do not submit it until May 1st, the guests will get the April incentives, but the actual sales will go
msmileyface
Hi everyone,

I want to double check on this. If I have a show on April 29th but do not submit it until May 1st, the guests will get the April incentives, but the actual sales will go toward my May sales total, correct? I am wondering this because I only had one show booked for May and it was postponed, so my May is empty as of right now. I expect to be able to book something, but just in case, I would like to know that the sales from my April 29th show would be on the books for May (to stay active).

Please advise if I am right or not :)

Thanks friends!

The guest and host will get the April Specials. It will count toward May sales, but it will not go towards the April consultant incentive or the May consultant incentive. It will make you green in May.

If it is submitted in May, then it counts for your May sales as far as activity status and commission goes, but it won't count for the May consultant incentive (hold & submit 2 shows for the Fathers Day stuff.) HTH! :)

unfortunately true about the consultant incentives.. but c'est la vie!

babywings76 said:
If it is submitted in May, then it counts for your May sales as far as activity status and commission goes, but it won't count for the May consultant incentive (hold & submit 2 shows for the Fathers Day stuff.) HTH! :)

Father's Day stuff is April incentive!

Picnic tote with goodies is May incentive!

ChefCKHall said:
Father's Day stuff is April incentive!

Picnic tote with goodies is May incentive!

Thanks for pointing that out! I don't know where my mind was. :blushing:

I'm waiting for my Father's Day incentive to arrive. I've had 4 shows in April and I am waiting patiently. OK, maybe not so patiently......; )

I'm working on May. Not many days available, due to graduation and end of the year stuff. I have 1 party booked but need to squeeze another in there somewhere. I would love that picnic tote!

Teresa LM said:
I'm waiting for my Father's Day incentive to arrive. I've had 4 shows in April and I am waiting patiently. OK, maybe not so patiently......; )

I'm working on May. Not many days available, due to graduation and end of the year stuff. I have 1 party booked but need to squeeze another in there somewhere. I would love that picnic tote!

I want it too...especially after I found it that the DCB will fit in it (per my NED who apparently has her's). A great way to carry it to events/parties AND advertise beautifully too!

Did this policy change? I submitted a jan show in feb and then just last night submitted a February show. Today they sent me an email saying I had won the crossover bag. I am confused or are they?? Lol

Yes it did change for the fall season. Our incentives are given for the month we submit them in. It no longer matters what month the shows are held in.

Awesome! Thank you for the response, Kristin!

scharpamperedchef said:
Awesome! Thank you for the response, Kristin!

But we don't win them, we earn them.

scharpamperedchef said:
Did this policy change? I submitted a jan show in feb and then just last night submitted a February show. Today they sent me an email saying I had won the crossover bag. I am confused or are they?? Lol

Yep, things have changed. This thread was from 2011. Always read the fine print on the flyers from HO to be sure of the rules. I love that they changed it now. It used to trip up a lot of people that the show had to dated and submitted the same month as the incentive you were working towards. Now if you have a show at the end of the month and it gets submitted in the beginning of the next, you can still get it to go towards the next incentive (if there is one).

1. When do sales count for in a given month?

Sales for a given month count from the first day of the month until the last day of the month at 11:59 PM Central Time.

2. Do sales from previous months count towards the current month's totals?

No, only sales made within the current month will count towards that month's totals. However, sales from previous months can still contribute to your overall sales goals.

3. What if I make a sale right at midnight on the last day of the month?

The sale will count towards the previous month's totals, as the cutoff time is 11:59 PM Central Time.

4. Can I see which month my sales are counting towards?

Yes, you can view your sales for a specific month by selecting that month in your sales report.

5. If I have a return or cancellation, will it affect the month's sales totals?

Yes, any returns or cancellations will be deducted from the month's sales totals. However, if the return or cancellation occurs after the month has ended, it will not affect that month's totals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003