• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Looks Better: Personalized Window Decals in All Caps or Lower Case?

In summary, the Personalized Window Decals are a great way to stand out and make a statement. They are especially popular with those who have a long website.
nikki70563
Gold Member
For those of you who have the Personalized Window Decals #714076100 you have a choice to put it in all caps/lower case just wondering how did you do does it stand out more in caps or what?

anyone????

I just got it. I LOVE it. (I previously had the magnets, but they were starting to peel and fade.)
It's a great decal. My only complaint is the website is a bit small.
BUT it could be because I have a long website. ( /SusanBatemanPaz)
I did not do all caps.

I love mine!! I've gotten several customers already (just got it 2 weeks ago) just from picking my daughter up at school. I didn't do all caps because I think it looks better without it.

I was worried about the website being too small too....I'm thinking about getting them though.

I am also thinking about getting them. What did you put on them? Name, email and website??

Mine is name, cell & website.

SusanBP0129 said:
Mine is name, cell & website.

Hey Susan, what is the law up by you. I heard where I am that if I have them I cant go on any parkways....:confused:

Ginger428 said:
Hey Susan, what is the law up by you. I heard where I am that if I have them I cant go on any parkways....:confused:

Oh CR@P! I hate to admit it, but I have no clue. Perhaps I should look into this, huh? :confused: Ugh.

SusanBP0129 said:
Oh CR@P! I hate to admit it, but I have no clue. Perhaps I should look into this, huh? :confused: Ugh.

Well right now I have mine sitting IN my trunk.....:cry: , So now I'm thinking of the magnetic ones or the pens that I have to order a minimum of 500 for 155.00....:eek: :rolleyes:

Ginger428 said:
Well right now I have mine sitting IN my trunk.....:cry: , So now I'm thinking of the magnetic ones or the pens that I have to order a minimum of 500 for 155.00....:eek: :rolleyes:

I would love the pens, but that is OUTRAGEOUS, imo.

I was down your way on Sunday. E. Holland Ave in the Bronx! (off Gun Hill)

1. Which option, all caps or lower case, is more visually appealing for personalized window decals?

It ultimately depends on personal preference and the design of the decal. Both options can look great, so we recommend trying out both to see which one you like best.

2. Will the font type affect the decision between all caps or lower case for personalized window decals?

Yes, the font type can have an impact on the overall look of the decal. For example, a bold and blocky font may look better in all caps, while a more delicate font may look better in lower case.

3. Are there any design guidelines to follow when choosing between all caps or lower case for personalized window decals?

There are no hard and fast rules, but generally, all caps can give a more bold and attention-grabbing look, while lower case can give a more subtle and modern look. It's important to consider the overall design and message you want to convey.

4. Can I mix and match between all caps and lower case for my personalized window decal?

Yes, you can definitely mix and match between all caps and lower case for a unique and eye-catching design. Just make sure to maintain consistency and balance in the overall design.

5. Is there a cost difference between all caps and lower case for personalized window decals?

No, there is no cost difference between the two options. The price for personalized window decals is based on the size and complexity of the design, not the use of all caps or lower case.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blestmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • minersmix
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • PChefPEI