• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Appetizer and Main Dish Combo for a First Pampered Chef Show?

In summary, the new consultant is looking for advice on what to do for her first show. She is interested in doing something that goes over well and is hesitant to do something that goes together. The chicken breasts with a good spice and the baked potato chowder are both good options.
msmileyface
New consultant needing advice...

I am getting ready to practice some recipes to get ready for my first show. I want to do something that goes over really well.

I am very interested in doing the parmesan garlic bites, and the 15 min. fajitas in the DCB (I'm a little wary of the whole-chicken thing at the moment). But I don't feel like those things go together... any suggestions? Which is more impressive to do?

msmileyface said:
New consultant needing advice...

I am getting ready to practice some recipes to get ready for my first show. I want to do something that goes over really well.

I am very interested in doing the parmesan garlic bites, and the 15 min. fajitas in the DCB (I'm a little wary of the whole-chicken thing at the moment). But I don't feel like those things go together... any suggestions? Which is more impressive to do?

30 min chicken and the garlic-parmesan biscuit bites...HANDS DOWN. :love:

Liquid Sky said:
30 min chicken and the garlic-parmesan biscuit bites...HANDS DOWN. :love:

Totally agree! This combo has been GOLDEN for me.

I've been doing it for at least two years now, and still get requests from people to do it at their show.
I'm doing it tomorrow night, in fact!

Where is the recipe for the garlic-parmesan biscuit bites?

If you are not a fan of the 30 Min chicken ( I am not) I do the chicken breasts with a good spice. Show cooked from frozed. Huge Wow factor!

SueAdx said:
If you are not a fan of the 30 Min chicken ( I am not) I do the chicken breasts with a good spice. Show cooked from frozen. Huge Wow factor!

Ditto that!​

If you're not ready for the 30m chicken (per your post)...

How about Sundried Tomato pork tenderloin to go with the parm-garlic bites? You could also do the chicken penne al fresco.

Or you can do the 15m chicken fajitas and pass the pico de gallo....a chicken taco bar works nicely too....same thing as the fajitas, just add lettuce, tomato, etc.

Here it is Dave....it's in the COokware Guide. It's on the last page (there are two recipes actually).

Attachments

• cookware_training_insert.pdf
    358.6 KB · Views: 502
Thanks so much, Bobbi. Sounds good. I'll run'm up the flagpole and see if anybody salutes.

Another good one I think would be the baked potato chowder with the bites, love the baked potato chowder! It's awesome & people are super impressed with how fast it is!

Careyann said:
Another good one I think would be the baked potato chowder with the bites, love the baked potato chowder! It's awesome & people are super impressed with how fast it is!

I agree, Careyann .. the chowder provides a good demo with results that are well worth the time.

Thanks bobbi, i search for the "real" receipe for a while now

Thank you so much! Great advice! I am having 6 people over for dinner this weekend to test out the recipes so I can practice :)

my husband LOVES the garlic parm biscuits. I make them every time we have spaghetti.
And if you look in the recipe tips section it is a thread in there too with some variations.

I understand you make the garlic parm biscuits using the exec. cookware. I want to do this at a show, however I of course want to practice first at home and I don't use nonstick items in my house b/c I have a parrot (it would prob. be fine as long as it's not heated too high, but I err on the side of caution b/c fumes from nonstick-undetectable to us- can kill birds). Do you think I could practice these on another item, like a stone?

Since I have the mini kit and do not have a skillet - I made the 15 min fajitas with pass-around pinneapple salsa. You can also make just the pass-around salsa and even add a spoon of it to a mashed avacado to make guacamole.

1. What is "Which Is the Winning Combo?"

"Which Is the Winning Combo?" is a popular game offered by Pampered Chef that allows players to mix and match various kitchen tools and accessories to create winning combinations for meal prep and cooking.

2. How do I play "Which Is the Winning Combo?"

To play "Which Is the Winning Combo?", you can either purchase the game set or access the online version on the Pampered Chef website. The game involves choosing different kitchen tools and accessories to create winning combinations for specific recipes.

3. What kind of kitchen tools and accessories are included in "Which Is the Winning Combo?"

"Which Is the Winning Combo?" features a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as knives, mixing bowls, measuring cups, and more. Each recipe has a different set of tools and accessories to choose from.

4. Can I play "Which Is the Winning Combo?" with my friends and family?

Yes, "Which Is the Winning Combo?" is a great game to play with friends and family. You can either purchase the physical game set or access the online version and invite others to play with you.

5. Is "Which Is the Winning Combo?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Which Is the Winning Combo?" can be enjoyed by all ages. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about different kitchen tools and accessories while creating delicious recipes. It is also a great way to involve children in meal prep and cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawnsclassycupboard
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • nikki70563
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • krahema