• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Hotel

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I think that they are in both the Hilton and Sheraton but not Palmer House. It seemed that last year everyone who was staying at the Sheraton had to go to the Hilton and everyone at the Hilton had to go to the Sheraton. TPC does provide transportation via chartered bus for the dinners at the hotels. I stay at the Hilton because I think they have the best beds!

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
My sources tell me the activities are at the Hilton. Nice view of the lake if you happen to get a room in the front.

The Palmer House is right in the heart of the Loop. If I were going to Chicago on a lark instead of a conference, I might be inclined to stay there. It's beautiful and close to everything (theatres, Marshall Fields, Carson's, etc.) but I'm in the Hilton for conference.

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
Since it appears that all the rooms are gone for this wave - my sister's SIL lives and works in Chicago and she is checking out hotels in an near the ones on the PC site.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Sooner PC said:
Since it appears that all the rooms are gone for this wave - my sister's SIL lives and works in Chicago and she is checking out hotels in an near the ones on the PC site.
One of my favorites is the Holiday Inn at the Mart Plaza but be warned - I like it because it's far away from everything and quiet. That means it's probably a $10-12 cab ride to McCormick Place. There's also a really nice Courtyard by Marriott in River North - I think it's on Illinois Street (if I remember right.)

Note: Call the hotel reservation lines directly. Last time I checked, there were rooms avaialble outside of TPC block.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Hey, just went on CC and looks like they added another hotel....Hyatt Regency McCormick Place and there are plenty of rooms available!!!!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
All of the PC activities are at the McCormick Place. Exec Director Dinners are at the various hotels and it just depends on who your Exec is. Mine has already told us that her's is at the Palmer Hilton again this year.

Your uplines may plan other events at the hotels but that is just FOR your group.

Check with your upline before reserving your room and then try to be in the hotel that the Exec. Dinner is in - that will most likely be the hotel that all the rest of your groups events will be in.

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Hotel

Oops...I run several windows of chefsuccess at a time, because I hate waiting for things to load, and I forgot which window I was in!

We always stay at the Embassy Suites downtown. It's just 2 blocks away from the Sheraton for transportation purposes, but they are great. We can easily get 6 to a room (last year, we had SEVEN!:eek:) and you get a FREE full breakfast, cooked to order or bar, and free happy hour! They split the bill for us, and it was great!

We are going in Wave Two, and can't wait!!!

Last edited:

pchefmomof2

Oct 26, 2005
nikked said:
Oops...I run several windows of chefsuccess at a time, because I hate waiting for things to load, and I forgot which window I was in!

We always stay at the Embassy Suites downtown. It's just 2 blocks away from the Sheraton for transportation purposes, but they are great. We can easily get 6 to a room (last year, we had SEVEN!:eek:) and you get a FREE full breakfast, cooked to order or bar, and free happy hour! They split the bill for us, and it was great!

We are going in Wave Two, and can't wait!!!

We love Embassy also but the rates seemed a bit high the past couple of years. Have you checked this year to see what the rates were? I love having the pull out couch, the bedroom, the FRIDGE and the extra room!!! YES the breakfast is sooooooo yummy!