• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which hotel?

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Which hotel are you guys planning on staying at? The previous 2 years I stayed at the Sheraton. It is nice. The shuttle buses are right there on the side of the building. There are fireworks every Wed and Sun night off the pier. You only have to walk about 2 blocks to see them. There is a restaurant on the corner, by the Embassy Suites hotel that is pretty good and decently priced (although it is very smoky while you are waiting for a seat which can take awhile).

Conference is going to be so great!!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
We've always stayed at the Embassy Suites, but I hear this year the rates aren't very good. I think we'll be looking elsewhere this time.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Staying at the Hilton, where our Executive Banquet is held. Makes things much easier.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I'm in conf 2 but just had to pipe in and say that the rooms at the Hilton are the best, down comforters and down pillows...super comfy!

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
:D
Chef Kearns said:
Which hotel are you guys planning on staying at? The previous 2 years I stayed at the Sheraton. It is nice. The shuttle buses are right there on the side of the building. There are fireworks every Wed and Sun night off the pier. You only have to walk about 2 blocks to see them. There is a restaurant on the corner, by the Embassy Suites hotel that is pretty good and decently priced (although it is very smoky while you are waiting for a seat which can take awhile).

Conference is going to be so great!!

I stayed there last year, it was so nice to have the shuttle right there:) My group is going on Sun, and it wasn't available that day--so we're staying at the Palmer Hilton. Can't be too shabby if it's a Hilton right:D

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Sheraton Towers

Anyone staying at the Sheraton? I'll be there for WAVE 3 from the 15th to the 19th.

T

tpchefrebecca

I going to the W Hotel

My husband is the exec. chef here in SD and I get a very sweet family deal. Only bummer is I get one room only because it is completely booked. However I AM NOT COMPLAINING:)

I can't wait to get to conference!

pchefgirl1982

Novice Member
Apr 10, 2006
Which Hotel

My boyfriend and I are staying at a Best Western. It includes free parking (which is tough to find in the city, and we're driving there so that' s a big help) and an indoor swimming pool. We booked through AAA so the price was pretty decent too!

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
I am staying at the Hilton. My AD, one of my recruits, one of my AD's recruits & I are sharing a room. We opted to pay a little more and have 2 bathrooms. I just know it will be WELL worth it!!!LOL!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

nikkijo

Veteran Member
Mar 22, 2006
I'm at the Hilton and we have two bathrooms as well, it will be so nice when we are getting ready.

Nikki

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
DebbieJ said:
Staying at the Hilton, where our Executive Banquet is held. Makes things much easier.
I am at the Hilton, too. In the Ryan/Freidag/Carr downline, how about you?

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
nikkijo said:
I'm at the Hilton and we have two bathrooms as well, it will be so nice when we are getting ready.

Nikki

Just had to reply....Nikki, at the Hilton ....where's Paris staying?:D