• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choose the Best Guest Special for Your Fundraiser - November or October?

In summary, the November guest special for fundraisers is the Holiday Helper Set, which includes a silicone baking mat, small batter bowl, and mini serving spatula. The October guest special is the Scoop & Spread, which includes a dual-sided measuring spoon and spreader. As the host, you can choose which special to offer your participants. Both specials are offered at a discounted price. They cannot be combined, but you can choose one for one fundraiser and the other for a separate fundraiser. To place an order, contact your Pampered Chef consultant.
kitchenqueen
I am alittle confused on what to do. I have a fundraiser tonight and everyone there wants to collect outside orders. The organization wants to close the show November 5th. My question is, can I still give them the October guest special or do I need to promote the November guest special? :confused:

I would give them the choice of which one they would rather promote. Either way it would work. Thats my opinion.

Thank you!Thanks for the quick response! I wasn't sure it would work - knowing how stubborn and technical PP can be! ;)

1. What is the difference between the November and October guest specials for fundraisers?

The November guest special is the Holiday Helper Set, which includes a silicone baking mat, a small batter bowl, and a mini serving spatula. The October guest special is the Scoop & Spread, which includes a dual-sided measuring spoon and a spreader.

2. Can I choose which guest special my fundraiser participants will receive?

Yes, as the host of the fundraiser, you can choose which guest special you would like to offer to your participants. You can select either the November or October special, depending on which one you think will be more popular with your group.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for the November or October guest specials?

Yes, both the November and October guest specials are offered at a discounted price for fundraiser participants. The Holiday Helper Set is discounted at 60% off, while the Scoop & Spread is discounted at 50% off.

4. Can I combine the November and October guest specials for my fundraiser?

No, the guest specials for November and October cannot be combined for one fundraiser. However, you can choose one special for one fundraiser and the other special for a separate fundraiser, if you wish.

5. How do I place an order for the November or October guest special for my fundraiser?

To place an order for either guest special, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which one you would like to offer for your fundraiser. They will handle the ordering and delivery process for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies