• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding a Door Prize for a Creative Memories Crop

In summary, the conversation discusses ways to generate bookings and potential incentives for a creative memories scrapbook crop. Suggestions include offering a free gift with every show booked, doing a drawing for a door prize, and using a tool turn about to demonstrate the benefits of organization. It is recommended to offer incentives only for those who actually book a show and to not give out the gift until the show is held. The idea of a gift certificate is also mentioned as a potential option.
samcmills
A friend of mine is having a creative memories scrapbook crop and wants me to give away a door prize from PC. My question is what should I give away, I have a food chopper, garlic press, cutting board, corer and zester extra.

My DH says if it is a lot of people do the chopper but if just a few do the garlic press.

I am hoping to get some bookings from this crop but may get none, I am thinking about offering a free gift with every show booked from this event, maybe the mini whisk, spatula or twix-its from the supply order.

Any advice/input would be greatly appreciated.

Only give a gift for those that are hosting a show. Do a drawing if your going to use the large item (chopper) or one for everyone if its under $5! Gift the gift at the show.

I would do a personal gift certificate. Offer a reasonable amount like $10 or $15 dollars. That should generate an order and a possible future booking.

pamperedchefpowers said:
Only give a gift for those that are hosting a show. Do a drawing if your going to use the large item (chopper) or one for everyone if its under $5! Gift the gift at the show.

I like that idea too....those that book a party get entered into the drawing for the chopper...which of course you could do another item too, and you can always say they will get that free item when they host their party.

Door prizes?I've never been to a crop where they have door prizes unless they were from companies that sell scrapbook items. I think you'll get a lot more mileage by offering incentives to book a show. If you want to do a gift I would do a gift certificate or one of the small items and then have people enter the drawing by filling out the information slips.

Are you going to have a chance to talk to them or is she just asking for donations?

As a scrapbooker, one item I would demonstrate is the tool turn about. It's great for storing scissors, hole punches, pens, adhesives, ruler etc in addition to making a great kitchen tool organizer:) . Maybe ask your friend to take some of her tools and set them up in your turn about to give a visual of how it could be used.

You could also offer any simple additions pieces you have to be borrowed for snacks.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Michele

I love the idea of the gift certificate. If they don't use it I won't be out any money, I know at the crop we went to my friend won the Mary Kay gift certificate, she has no intention of using it.

MicheleC, you and I think alike. I actually have all my scrapbook pens/tools in a turnabout already. I have been promoting this as a use for over a year to my friends, way before I even started selling. A few people at that crop I went to commented on it, now I can actually start selling it to them.

I am not sure how the set up is on this crop. I am definitely taking some books and order forms though and have a PC set up at my scrap station spot as well. I might do that everyone that books a show gets a small gift and entered in the drawing for the chopper, that is a great idea.

Thanks ladies, I knew you could help me out.

Anytime you try to secure bookings by offering an incentive, be sure that they don’t get their gift (whatever you offer) until they hold their show. Then, add it to their order. Everyone wins.

1. What types of door prizes are appropriate for a Creative Memories crop?

We recommend choosing door prizes that are related to scrapbooking and memory keeping, such as scrapbook supplies, albums, or gift certificates to craft stores.

2. How many door prizes should I provide for a Creative Memories crop?

It is up to your discretion, but we suggest having at least 3-5 door prizes for a smaller crop and 5-10 for a larger one. You can also consider offering multiple smaller prizes to give more attendees a chance to win.

3. Can I offer non-scrapbooking related door prizes for a Creative Memories crop?

While we encourage keeping the door prizes relevant to the event, you can certainly offer non-scrapbooking related prizes as long as they are appropriate and of interest to your attendees.

4. How do I choose a door prize winner at a Creative Memories crop?

You can choose a door prize winner by drawing a name from a hat, using a random number generator, or using a raffle ticket system. Make sure to have a fair and transparent method for choosing the winner.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products as door prizes for a Creative Memories crop?

Yes, you can certainly use Pampered Chef products as door prizes. Our products are great for organizing and displaying photos and can make great additions to scrapbook pages. Contact us for more information on incorporating our products into your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1234blessed
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tashayoung
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies