• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing the Right Stoneware: Pizza Round, Rectangle, or Bar Pan?

In summary, the stoneware bar pan is a great option for those who want to use their PC product for multiple purposes. The stone that I use most is the large bar pan.
rsmpta
of the stoneware?? I'm talking personal stock....

I have the big pizza round, the rectangle...but i think i might like the bar pan? the big rectangle with sides...the name escapes me..... Just wondering if you guys use that one very much....don't have a lot of storage (and I mean VERY little)...so i need to make sure what i GET is what i will USE!

TIA! :)

I use the Bar Pan the most, I use it for everything except pizza. I love it and it was the first PC product that I owned, actually it's what introduced me to PC! The Bar Pan also makes great bacon.

The stone I use the most is the large bar pan (which is the stone that I reccommend the most). It is almost black (seasoned that much) Next to that would be the Lg Round and Rectangle stones. Hope that helps you.:)

In my home I use the Stoneware Bar Pan the most for my family. For me and my personal use I use the Sm Bar pan (what I mean by that is my midnight cookie attack).

our family uses the med. bar pan and the deep dish baker the most. i love them all though!!

I use my large bar pan large round and square baker multiple times a week.

Couldn't live without them!

The large bar pan!!You can use it for everything except pizza. My never even gets put away! The deepdish baker is great too but the bar pan takes the cake.

My pizza stones, rectangular baker, and bar pans are the pieces I use the most. I don't know that I could pick between them.

My large bar pan is always out so it would be my number one. The other one that never gets put away is my small round stone since my husband uses it for his crab rangoons that he loves!

If something happened to my Rectangle Stone....I would have to have therapy!!!

Have a Pampered Day!

I use my lg bar pan even pizza. My bar pan is almost black because i use it for almost everything.

I mostly use the Large bar pan & Large round pizza stone.:)

I'm with everyone else about the large bar pan!! I'm thinking of getting another one just because I use it pretty much every day! After that would be my deep dish baker! LOVE it!! And then my round stones, then my rectangular stone. It's SO hard to choose!!!!! :D I bought the little bar pan for my kids to use in the toaster oven (we dont have a microwave) and they love it! they think it's so "cute" :p

Small Bar Pan - toaster oven, I have 2 SBPs for it
Small Round Stone - used for just about everything
Medium Bar Pan - more suited to our family at the moment than the LgBP
Deep Dish Baker - for one dish meals going from microwave to oven
Rectangle Stone - biscuits and cookies

Those are the ones I return to week after week after week. I'd be so SAD if I had to pick just a couple!

My rectangle stone and the bar pans are what I use the most.

I'm with everyone on the Large Bar pan, that's my #1. It actually started me into the business too! (I know someone else mentioned that) My husband ruined my Calphlon (sp?) pan that I paid $30 for so I told him I was going to find a Pampered Chef lady and get a stoneware "cookie sheet" and he was going to pay for it!! So what do you know, the very next week I got an invite, went to the party and the rest is history. We also use the large round stone all the time and I know you were asking about stoneware, but the PC item we use ALL the time, every single day is our Executive Double Burner Griddle. I LOVE IT!!! Its my best friend in the kitchen and I don't know how we lived without it before!!

~Kristen

I use my small bar pan the most and then my large round stone. I would probably use the large bar pan alot if I had it. It's the next thing on my list of what I will buy myself (Besides the cookware!!):)

Bar pan Bar pan Bar pan!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The large one of course!)

I use the large bar pan the most, and the large round stone is a close second. I have 2 English Mastiffs; so, when I bake my own puppy treats the large bar pan is great. :)

I use the large bar pan the most. We're only a family of three, but I have two, and I'm often using BOTH at the SAME time. I could probably add the medium and small for smaller jobs, but I just throw it all on the large one. I probably use my loaf pan most next to the bar pan.

my bar pan and the deep dish baker are the 2 I use all the time I dont even use my glass pans anymore.

I love the stoneware!!First place for our family is the Large Round stone, my husband loves PIZZA! I also bake cookie pizzas, biscuits, crescents, wreaths, hot pockets, etc

Second is the Large bar pan, I make all kinds of bars, brwownies, enchiladas, pizza rolls, hot wings, etc

My single 25 year old brother loves the stoneware!! He uses it to warm up everything in the oven!!

They are so easy to clean and I will use more of them when we move into our new home! Right now the kitchen space is tight!!

Debbie

1. Which do you use more, the stoneware or the non-stick cookware?

It really depends on personal preference and the type of dish you are making. The stoneware is great for even heating and crispy results, while the non-stick cookware is perfect for dishes that require less oil or butter. Both have their advantages and it's ultimately up to the individual to decide which they prefer to use more.

2. Is it better to use the stainless steel cookware or the ceramic cookware?

Again, this is a matter of personal preference. The stainless steel cookware is durable and great for searing and browning, while the ceramic cookware is perfect for dishes that require slow, even cooking. It's best to have both in your kitchen for different cooking needs.

3. Can I use the stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, our stoneware is microwave safe. It's great for reheating leftovers or cooking individual portions. Just make sure to follow the instructions for proper usage and care.

4. Which is easier to clean, the non-stick cookware or the stainless steel cookware?

The non-stick cookware is generally easier to clean since food doesn't stick to the surface as much. However, it's important to use non-abrasive cleaning tools to avoid damaging the non-stick coating. The stainless steel cookware may require a little more scrubbing, but it's also durable and easy to maintain.

5. Can I use metal utensils on the non-stick cookware?

No, it's best to avoid using metal utensils on the non-stick cookware as it can scratch and damage the non-stick coating. Opt for wooden, plastic, or silicone utensils instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dollfangs