• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Android Tablets Can Use the Pampered Chef (TPampered Chef) Mobile App?

In summary, the app is wonderful and saves me SO MUCH time and having to stock up on order forms. However, My iPad 1 no longer updates any software and apps, so I am looking for a less expensive option than the Air, 2, or mini.
The app is wonderful and saves me SO MUCH time and having to stock up on order forms. However, My iPad 1 no longer updates any software and apps, so I am looking for a less expensive option than the Air, 2, or mini.

I tried the Nexus 7 and it was amazing! I fell in love, but had to return it because the PTC app was not supported. After checking the knowledge community center on the BETA website, I found the following statements:
MOBILE APP FOR ANDROID™ TABLETS
If the mobile app works on an Android™ phone, will it work on an Android™ tablet?
It might, although the Pampered Chef® mobile app was not designed specifically for Android™tablets. Apps that are designed for the Android™ phone can often be downloaded to an Android™tablet. They may simply display in a phone-sized frame. Sometimes a phone app can be enlarged to take up more of the tablet's screen, although the image resolution can be less than ideal.

AND

SUPPORTED MOBILE APP DEVICES
What devices will the Pampered Chef® mobile app run on?

The Pampered Chef® mobile app is designed the following devices:

iPhone
iPad
iPod touch.
Android phones with 2.3.0 or higher of the Android operating system.
NOTE: Although the App will install on most Android tablets, the app is not currently supported on those devices.

Does anyone have an Android tablet on which the PTC app works well or should take out a loan for iPad? Any small laptops that can also run the app?

Has anyone downloaded the mobile app on an android tablet? I can't find it listed in thePlay Store. I just got a samsung galaxy2 (for free when I upgraded my cellphone at Verizon), but I can't locate the app. :( I was really hoping I could use this for shows since it has cell coverage. My iPad does not.

I use the app on my Galaxy 3 with no problems.

Aylaisabeau said:
I use the app on my Galaxy 3 with no problems.
I cant even find it listed in the Play Store. How did you find it to install?

I typed in Pampered Chef under apps and it showed up. I just installed it 2 weeks ago.

Strange. I did that as well, along with TPC and only these knock offs showed up. And this was last weekend, when I got it. Hmmmmm...guess I will just try again later. Hopefully, they will get some techies who know how to put it up to tablets too....since so many would have Android/Windows tablets these days given the cost. (I prefer Mac, but dont want to buy another that has cell coverage, not when I got my Galaxy for free.)

I found it in the Play Store under TPC, but my Nexus is NOT compatible with it :( Since I refuse to pay for a data package, I am SOL.

Ask the Verizon people. I just looked on the play store and it was there. Strange that it doesn't show up for you.

Well, I FINALLY found it listed at least...took forever. I just slowly typed "pampered" and THEN it popped up in the list. Typing "pampered chef" and "TPC" didn't work...go figure.But alas, it says "Your device isn't compatible with this version.". *sigh*We should all keep sending PC HO emails! ;) I seriously wonder how many people have Android tablets. It might work on a phone, but that is NOT very practical for show orders....I hate working on such a tiny screen. That's fine for one-off orders here and there, but a show?! No.Anyway, thanks for the help.

Did you guys get the recent PC Survey asking which devices we use?
Smartphones and tablets..Keeping fingers crossed that it means they are seriously looking at the impact of NOT having an Android-Tablet app available. I submitted that I have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet, even though I do have an ipad. My Galaxy is the one I'd have to use at shows since it's the only one with cellular service.

Same here for the Nexus.

I took it. It won't help, though. I don't have a tablet of any kind.

I'm going to conference here in Louisville and I will definitely talk to the tech people there. We need an Android compatible app.

1. Which Android tablets are compatible with the Pampered Chef mobile app?

The Pampered Chef mobile app is compatible with most Android tablets, including devices from popular brands like Samsung, Google, and LG. However, it is always recommended to check the app's compatibility with your specific device before downloading.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef mobile app on my Kindle Fire tablet?

Yes, the Pampered Chef mobile app is available for download on Kindle Fire tablets. Simply go to the Amazon Appstore and search for "Pampered Chef" to find and install the app.

3. Do I need a specific version of Android to use the Pampered Chef mobile app?

The Pampered Chef mobile app requires an Android device running on version 4.4 or higher. If your device is running on an older version, you may not be able to download and use the app.

4. Is the Pampered Chef mobile app free to download and use?

Yes, the Pampered Chef mobile app is free to download and use. However, some features may require a subscription or in-app purchases to access.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef mobile app on multiple Android tablets?

Yes, you can download and use the Pampered Chef mobile app on multiple Android tablets as long as they are compatible with the app. You can log in with the same account on different devices to access your account and saved information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mrsjewell