• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Phew! Last Consultant In and Hawaii Here I Come!

In summary, "Phew! Last Consultant In and Hawaii Here I Come!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who meet certain sales goals. To participate, you must be a current consultant and reach the specified sales goals. The sales goals vary depending on current promotions and the trip to Hawaii typically takes place the following year. You can bring a guest on the trip, but may be responsible for additional costs.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
the last consultant I needed to qualify turned in a show today..... Hawaii here I come! yeesh.....hate cutting it this close

ChefLoriG said:
the last consultant I needed to qualify turned in a show today..... Hawaii here I come! yeesh.....hate cutting it this close

WTG Lori!!!

Congratulations!! Enjoy Hawaii!

WooHoo! Congratulations Lori! :D

YAY!!!!!!

Way to go, Lori!!!

wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations!!!

Awesome!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

:party:WAHOOO!!!:party:

SOOOOO happy for you!!

Congratulations!!!!! That is awesome!

1. What is "Phew! Last Consultant In and Hawaii Here I Come!"?

"Phew! Last Consultant In and Hawaii Here I Come!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who meet certain sales goals. Consultants who reach these goals will earn a trip to Hawaii as a reward.

2. How can I participate in "Phew! Last Consultant In and Hawaii Here I Come!"?

To participate in "Phew! Last Consultant In and Hawaii Here I Come!", you must be a current consultant with Pampered Chef and meet the specified sales goals. Once you reach these goals, you will automatically be entered into the promotion and eligible to earn the trip to Hawaii.

3. What are the sales goals for "Phew! Last Consultant In and Hawaii Here I Come!"?

The sales goals for "Phew! Last Consultant In and Hawaii Here I Come!" vary depending on the time of year and current promotions. It is important to stay updated on current promotions and sales goals in order to qualify for the trip to Hawaii.

4. When is the trip to Hawaii for "Phew! Last Consultant In and Hawaii Here I Come!"?

The trip to Hawaii for "Phew! Last Consultant In and Hawaii Here I Come!" typically takes place in the following year after the promotion. For example, if you qualify for the promotion in 2021, the trip to Hawaii will likely take place in 2022.

5. Can I bring a guest on the trip to Hawaii for "Phew! Last Consultant In and Hawaii Here I Come!"?

Yes, you can bring a guest on the trip to Hawaii for "Phew! Last Consultant In and Hawaii Here I Come!" However, you may be responsible for any additional costs or fees associated with bringing a guest. It is important to check with your consultant coordinator for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jen1409
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • iteachncook