• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Cluster Meeting: The Lemon & Rosemary Soap Story

In summary, the "My First Cluster Meeting: The Lemon & Rosemary Soap Story" is a training session for Pampered Chef consultants to learn how to make homemade soap using lemon and rosemary essential oils. The meeting typically lasts 1-2 hours and is open to consultants of all levels of experience. All necessary materials and supplies will be provided, but attendees are welcome to bring their own ingredients or tools. The meeting will also include hands-on experience and opportunities to ask questions.
Jane the PC
So last night, I went to my first cluster meeting. It was so neat getting to see someone with 12 years experience and talk with her about her business. She had so many great tools, including the Lemon and Rosemary soap. I knew that it would be a good seller at my parties if I got some, but I went to order it today and it looks like it only comes in a gift set, and even that gift set is sold out :(

any suggestions??

Thanks!

Unfortunately those items have been retired.

One suggestion would be to reach out to the consultant you met at the cluster meeting and ask if she has any extra Lemon and Rosemary soap that she would be willing to sell or trade with you. Another option would be to look for similar scents or ingredients in other products, such as a lemon and herb body wash or a rosemary scented candle, that you could offer as an alternative. You could also consider reaching out to other consultants in your cluster or on social media to see if anyone has the soap available for purchase or trade. Lastly, you could contact the company directly and inquire about when the soap will be restocked or if they have any other options available.

What is the "My First Cluster Meeting: The Lemon & Rosemary Soap Story"?

The "My First Cluster Meeting: The Lemon & Rosemary Soap Story" is a demonstration and training session for Pampered Chef consultants to learn how to make a homemade soap using lemon and rosemary essential oils.

How long does the cluster meeting typically last?

The cluster meeting usually lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the group and the level of experience of the consultants attending.

Do I need any prior experience to attend the cluster meeting?

No, the cluster meeting is designed for consultants of all levels of experience. Our experienced consultants will guide you through the process step-by-step.

Will I need to bring any materials or supplies to the cluster meeting?

No, all necessary materials and supplies will be provided for you at the cluster meeting. However, if you have any specific ingredients or tools you would like to use, you are welcome to bring them along.

Will there be opportunities to ask questions and get hands-on experience during the cluster meeting?

Yes, our experienced consultants will be available to answer any questions you may have and guide you through the soap making process. You will also have the opportunity to make your own soap and take it home with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
Replies
Views
chee65
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies