• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Finding My New Recruit? Consultant Connection Glitch on December 1st!

In summary, "Where's My Recruit?" is a free service that helps individuals reconnect with military recruits or trainees they have lost contact with. Users can submit a request with information about the individual they are looking for, and our team will try to locate and connect with them. The time it takes to find a recruit or trainee can vary, and the service may also be able to assist in finding other individuals in the military on a case-by-case basis.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I had a new team member sign up December 1st. She was showing on Consultant Connection on the 2nd. Today she's gone.

Anyone else having trouble? Plus my numbers are all wonky. Strange.

Sounds like Tech difficulties.

Hmmm, I just went & checked, they moved my recruits around on my page. Weird! LOL

I have no recruits but I checked today and the one show I submitted for December, is showing on CC at 25% commission level. I know I got a 2% raise after November but I know this number is wrong. I'd say they are 'experiencing technical difficulties".

My guess is that they are updating the site. Jst went there and mine are all gone also.

What is "Where's My Recruit?"

"Where's My Recruit?" is a service that helps connect individuals with military recruits or trainees that they have lost contact with.

How does "Where's My Recruit?" work?

Users can submit a request with information about the recruit or trainee they are looking for. Our team will then try to locate and connect with the individual.

Is "Where's My Recruit?" free to use?

Yes, "Where's My Recruit?" is completely free to use. There are no hidden fees or charges.

How long does it take to find a recruit using "Where's My Recruit?"

The time it takes to locate a recruit or trainee can vary depending on the individual's circumstances. It could take anywhere from a few days to several weeks.

Can I use "Where's My Recruit?" to find anyone in the military?

"Where's My Recruit?" primarily focuses on connecting individuals with recruits or trainees. However, we may be able to assist in finding other individuals in the military on a case-by-case basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies