• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's John (Pampered1224) ???

In summary, Anne has been up to a lot of mischief lately and John has been busy with work. He's still in contact with Anne, but is focusing more on his own life.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Well, now that we've found Anne and learned what she's been up to :eek: Where-o-where is John? I miss him around here. Last post I saw from him was @ 6 months ago.

I miss him, too. He was one of the regulars that posted in the Daily Update threads. (Since Greg moved them to their own sub-forum, no one posts in them anymore. :()

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I miss him, too. He was one of the regulars that posted in the Daily Update threads. (Since Greg moved them to their own sub-forum, no one posts in them anymore. :()

I read them! I just don't post. Still such a sad story that may never have an ending. I was thinking of Paige's children the other day and wondering how they are doing and hoping that they are living a good life despite the tragedy.

DebPC might know

I saw him at Fall Launch and was expecting to see him at Spring Launch. He's been around because he has posted some.

Oh John ....

lt1jane said:
I saw him at Fall Launch and was expecting to see him at Spring Launch. He's been around because he has posted some.

I saw him in November. He got me a spice I needed. Haven't heard from him since...

Hopefully his absence means he is really busy with work. i know he was finishing up school and going through somewhat of a career change.

John just emailed me yesterday. He's doing well. His new job which I think he got last spring has him working crazy hours and schedules, so PC has dropped in priority. But he's staying active and attending Spring Launch. He also mentioned he has dropped 122 lbs in the last 1 1/2 years. I'm so proud of him! I'll see him at our Feb. training meeting next month.

DebPC said:
John just emailed me yesterday. He's doing well. His new job which I think he got last spring has him working crazy hours and schedules, so PC has dropped in priority. But he's staying active and attending Spring Launch. He also mentioned he has dropped 122 lbs in the last 1 1/2 years. I'm so proud of him! I'll see him at our Feb. training meeting next month.

So proud of him! Take a picture of his handsomness and post it for us! Tell him I said "Bless his heart!" and I've missed him.

Yeah, I am here. And yes, just some craziness in my life. Actually this may be a good thing. I hate it on a daily basis as I can not for the life of me schedule anything PC as my schedule can change at a moments notice. I had to cancel over 12 shows last year alone because of this and could not get them all to go to catalog or weeknight parties so...
But I am keeping my business alive, just barely, very low pulse rate and almost needed the "paddles" as I even considered giving it up because even getting $150 in sales once every two months was getting difficult. Decided however that it is the one sane thing in my life and as long as I have a supportive director and recruiter who understand that I am not dissing them by not working my business, I am OK with that. They know I am not giving up just yet. My current contract has me done on Feb 28. Good timing to make Spring a starting over point. So I will be getting on the phone as soon as I can talk again. I got a horrible sinus thing and mostly lost my voice.
And no I was not dissing anyone out here either. By the time I get home from work, I am so beat that I simply do dinner, laundry and dishes as needed and just turn off. I already have a Saturday a.m. booking for March. I work Saturday's usually so even making Launch took a feat of magic to pull off. Then I remembered, I am a contract person so I simply insisted. What are they gonna do? Fire me?

1. Where is John (Pampered1224)?

John (Pampered1224) is currently on a leave of absence from Pampered Chef. We do not have an exact return date for him at this time.

2. Is John (Pampered1224) still with Pampered Chef?

Yes, John (Pampered1224) is still a valued member of the Pampered Chef team. He is currently on a leave of absence.

3. Why is John (Pampered1224) not active on social media?

John (Pampered1224) has decided to take a break from social media during his leave of absence. We respect his decision and continue to support him during this time.

4. Will John (Pampered1224) be returning to Pampered Chef?

We hope to have John (Pampered1224) back with us soon, but at this time we do not have a definite answer. We will update our customers and consultants as soon as we have more information.

5. Can I still purchase products from John (Pampered1224)?

Unfortunately, John (Pampered1224) is currently not taking any orders or selling products during his leave of absence. However, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products from our other consultants or online at our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • chefmoseley