• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to I Put in Who the Check Is Made Out To?

In summary, during the checkout process, there is a section for "Payment Information" where you can fill in the name of the person or company the check is made out to. You can write a check directly to Pampered Chef by filling in "Pampered Chef" on the "Pay to the Order of" line. If you have the consultant's personal information, you can make the check out to them, but be sure to include their full name and address. If you are unsure of who to make the check out to, you can contact customer service for assistance. Personal checks are accepted as long as they are made out to the correct payee, but for business orders, it is best to use a business check with your company
ChefMary412
it is the Organization or the chairperson? It is for a avon walk.. so the person is raigin money.. should the check be made to her?

When setting up a fundraier the first line is: organization. They won't make a check out to an individual so find out from her how the check should be written. Possibly "Avon Walk" but I'd check to be sure.

If she has a fundraising page set up through the walk, there is probably a link on there that says something like "Can't donate online?" which will give you a PDF of a donation form for mail-in donations. That should tell you who checks should be payable to when they're done for that particular event, and that's who you should put in when setting up the fundraiser.

1. Where do I put in who the check is made out to?

On the payment page during checkout, there will be a section labeled "Payment Information" where you can fill in the name of the person or company the check is made out to.

2. Can I write a check to Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can write a check directly to Pampered Chef for your order. Simply fill in "Pampered Chef" on the "Pay to the Order of" line on your check.

3. Is it okay if I make the check out to the consultant?

Yes, you can make the check out to the consultant if they have provided you with their personal information for payment. Just make sure to include their full name and address on the "Pay to the Order of" line.

4. What if I don't know who to make the check out to?

If you are unsure of who to make the check out to, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide the correct payee information for your order.

5. Can I pay with a personal check or does it have to be a business check?

You can pay with a personal check as long as it is made out to the correct payee. If you are paying for a business order, it is best to use a business check with your company name on it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • shelly.nurse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melatc
  • byrd1956