• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Cute Incentive Gifts for My Team?

In summary, the key chain came from our director at our cluster meeting and the pin came from another. Both came from our career luncheon this year. There might be a place on Merrill's website to buy these things, but they are only available to directors and above. Promoting is a goal of mine, and this makes me even more motivated to do so!
kdangel518
Gold Member
I just received this adorable key chain from my director at our cluster meeting the other night as a reward for being active in July. I would love to get some little things like this to reward my team for great shows, hard work, etc. Where can I get things like this? She also had some cute pens, pins, etc. TIA!

Attachments

• key%20dots.jpg
    key%20dots.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 348
The key chain was a gift we received at conference. Don't think you can get them anywhere else unless Merrill sells them. Probably not though. That was nice that she gave it to you!!!

Do check out Merrill's gifts, they have some nice things for your team.

Usually items that are given as gifts at the Director's Luncheon and Career Club Luncheon etc are not available for purchase. That's what makes them special.

That being said, you can find recognition items on the web, like this site:

http://www.glitzetal.com/

Last edited:
kdangel518 said:
I just received this adorable key chain from my director at our cluster meeting the other night as a reward for being active in July. I would love to get some little things like this to reward my team for great shows, hard work, etc. Where can I get things like this? She also had some cute pens, pins, etc. TIA!

At our career luncheon this year, we recieved the mitt but it was a pin. The key chain holder might have come from the directors store. I'm almost sure there is a place on Merrill to by these things, but its Directors & above. SO lets promote!! :D

Ginger428 said:
At our career luncheon this year, we recieved the mitt but it was a pin. The key chain holder might have come from the directors store. I'm almost sure there is a place on Merrill to by these things, but its Directors & above. SO lets promote!! :D

The key chain came from one lunch and the pin came from another.... one was the director's lunch and the other was the career club....

GOTCHA!!! Oh, I love my director, she is so sweet!!! Promoting is SO a goal of mine, and now there's even more incentive now that I know there is a Director store on Merrill's website! WOOHOO!

But thanks for the site referrall for other incentive gifts, I have a team member who is struggling but REALLY working her butt off and deserves recognition for not giving up and being willing to try anything and everything! I know even something small would keep her motivated!

1. Where can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products can be purchased through independent consultants at in-home parties or online through the company's website. You can also find select products at retail stores such as Bed Bath & Beyond and Target.

2. Are Pampered Chef products available internationally?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are available in Canada, Mexico, Germany, and the United Kingdom. However, product availability may vary by country.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products without attending a party?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from the Pampered Chef website without attending a party. However, attending a party allows you to see the products in action and learn new recipes and tips from a consultant.

4. Are there any discounts or special offers available for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers monthly specials and discounts for both customers and consultants. You can also host a party to earn free and discounted products.

5. Can I return or exchange Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please note that personalized or special order items may not be eligible for return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kimcooks4u
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kimcooks4u
  • PampMomof3