• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Get Fundraiser Leads

cathyt

Novice Member
Sep 3, 2009
Who needs fundraisers? Who can we approach? Let's brainstorm some ideas to help us all!! Maybe even share about your approach!

Here's a start:
MOPS Groups
My church
Other Local Churches
People at my Shows
Dance Studios
High Schools
PreSchools
All Schools
Youth Groups
Sports Teams

Give me some more ideas???

BeckyC5830

Feb 18, 2009
I started with my contact list and have two leads from a show a year ago.

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Another place that I get my fundraising leads from is going to the Relay for Life website and finding team's in my area.

That is how I got some of my leads in the past. I actually have a fundraiser tonight for a team.

jterre

Oct 21, 2009
Schools, daycares, and Churches is where I'm starting...
I had a lady at a show last mth that wants to do a fundraiser for her church kitchen... and they also send around 50+ kids to camp each summer that they want to raise money for!!!

ldynred7

Feb 15, 2010
Another place that I get my fundraising leads from is going to the Relay for Life website and finding team's in my area.

That is how I got some of my leads in the past. I actually have a fundraiser tonight for a team.

I went to the Relay for Life site and found groups in my area but how do I contact them to off to do a fundraiser?

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
Relay to life teams is a great idea. Contact big businesses to see if they have a team. I was just approached by someone from one of these teams, and just set up something for May.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
Replies
Views