• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Wooden Crates for Your Next DIY Project: Recommendations and Tips

In summary, the wooden crates are great, but Michaels and Hobby Lobby have e-newsletters with coupons that can be used to get them cheaper.
cookingwith_tara
I've seen a lot of pictures from booths where people have used crates. I love the wooden ones but don't know where to get them. I'm going out today to find some any suggestions on where to look?

They are found at craft stores like Michaels etc..

garden ridge, michaels, hobby lobby

Hobby Lobby puts a coupon on their website each week and in the newspaper. I subscribe to their weekly specials ad. Go to hobbylobby.com and you can get it. I even have a couple of PC customers there now! :)

Michael's has an e-newsletter, too. Sometimes they send out coupons that aren't available otherwise. I just got one for Monday that's good for 10% off entire purchase, including sale items.

chefann said:
Michael's has an e-newsletter, too. Sometimes they send out coupons that aren't available otherwise. I just got one for Monday that's good for 10% off entire purchase, including sale items.

Thats GREAT thanks...I get my newsletter on Sunday!

:thumbdown: I would NOT go with crates - I only use my original PC kit crate to haul stuff there and (IF there's room) use it to elevate some of my display. Instead I use wire boxes [see booth photos in this topic category) that are designed to hold sports stuff in your garage. They are lighter, less bulky, easy to change and they look great. I also use the PC boxes my display items come in to elevate the tablecloth and vary the look of the display. We have enough to carry to these events... I'd say go as light as you can.

I use the wooden crates for a booth and loved them. I used them to carry things in and then once they were emptied the got put on the floor in front of the table (one on each front corner) and one help my Christmas Booking Tree & the other held the Stainless Bowl Set with a red ribbon! I loved them!

I also love the crates.. they are great for toting..they have handles for ease in toting and then look great on the tables. The presentation is so much better to display our wonderful product!!

1. Where can I purchase Pampered Chef crates?

You can purchase Pampered Chef crates on our official website or through one of our independent consultants. Our crates are not available for purchase in retail stores.

2. Are Pampered Chef crates only available in the United States?

No, our crates are available for purchase in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. However, availability may vary depending on the country and region.

3. Can I customize the items in my Pampered Chef crate?

Yes, you can customize your crate by choosing the specific products and quantities you want. Our website and consultants will guide you through the customization process.

4. How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef crate?

The delivery time for your crate will depend on your location and the shipping method chosen. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for delivery within the United States.

5. Can I return or exchange items in my Pampered Chef crate?

Yes, you can return or exchange any non-food items in your crate within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service for further instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • HH_04
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies