• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Inspired by These Holiday Booth Photos - Chef Success Forum

In summary, you can find the Pampered Chef catalog online, at live cooking shows, or by requesting one from a local consultant. Pampered Chef products can be purchased online, through a consultant, or at trade shows and events. They are not available in stores. The list of ingredients for each recipe can be found on the website or in the recipe book that comes with the product, and customer reviews can be found on the website or through a consultant.
Send Sheila a PM, she can probably give it to you.

thank you Noora! I just sent her one :)

If she sends it to you can you send it to me? I have my first one coming up, too. [email protected]

Sadly she doesn't have it, computer crashed. I do love the looks of it and hope someone can find me one before this weekend :)

Just type it up yourself. Sheila's pictures are nice and big, so you can read pretty much everything that's on it. You'd have to edit it anyway, since I doubt may of your leads would be concerned with PCSing.

I'm so dense sometimes, I actually never even thought of making one myself, LOL! I'm the most uncreative person in the world!! Thanks NooraK!!

1. Where can I find the Pampered Chef catalog?

The Pampered Chef catalog can be found online at our website, at any of our live cooking shows, or by requesting one from your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Where can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products can be purchased online at our website or through a local Pampered Chef consultant. We also have a presence at various trade shows and events throughout the year.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through our website or through a local consultant. This allows us to provide personalized service and support to our customers.

4. Where can I find the list of ingredients for a particular recipe?

The list of ingredients for each recipe can be found on our website or in the recipe book that comes with the product. If you are unable to find the list of ingredients, please reach out to your local consultant for assistance.

5. Where can I find customer reviews for Pampered Chef products?

Customer reviews for Pampered Chef products can be found on our website under each product listing. You can also ask your consultant for reviews or recommendations from other customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • robynlynn007
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies