• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Lemon Curd for the SBRC Lemonade Shortcake Cups

In summary, you can purchase lemon curd at most grocery stores, specialty food stores, or online for the SBRC Lemonade Shortcake Cups. Homemade lemon curd is acceptable as long as it has a smooth consistency. While lemon curd is the recommended ingredient, you can substitute it with a different fruit curd. There is no specific brand required for the lemon curd. However, it is not recommended to make the SBRC Lemonade Shortcake Cups without lemon curd as it provides the key lemon flavor.
cochef
Gold Member
What section of the grocery store is lemon curd in? It is used in the SBRC lemonade shortcake cups.

I found it with the peanut butter and jelly in Walmart. Oh, and it's totally delicious and you can use the leftover as a spread on toast. Yum!Shari Fahey

Lemon curd is typically found in the baking or condiments section of the grocery store. Some stores may also have it in the specialty or gourmet food section.

1. Where can I purchase lemon curd for the SBRC Lemonade Shortcake Cups?

You can purchase lemon curd at most grocery stores in the baking or condiment aisle. You can also find it at specialty food stores or online.

2. Is homemade lemon curd acceptable for the SBRC Lemonade Shortcake Cups?

Yes, you can use homemade lemon curd for the SBRC Lemonade Shortcake Cups as long as it has a smooth consistency and is not too runny.

3. Can I substitute lemon curd with another ingredient in the SBRC Lemonade Shortcake Cups?

While lemon curd is the recommended ingredient for the SBRC Lemonade Shortcake Cups, you can substitute it with a different fruit curd such as raspberry or passionfruit.

4. Is there a specific brand of lemon curd that works best for the SBRC Lemonade Shortcake Cups?

No, there is no specific brand of lemon curd that is required for the SBRC Lemonade Shortcake Cups. Any brand that you prefer and has a good consistency will work well.

5. Can I make the SBRC Lemonade Shortcake Cups without lemon curd?

The lemon curd is a key ingredient in the SBRC Lemonade Shortcake Cups and provides the lemon flavor. It is not recommended to make the dish without it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sushimommy
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies