• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Images for Facebook Events in Consultant Corner | Expert Guide"

In summary, there are many websites that offer free images for personal and commercial use, such as Pexels, Unsplash, and Pixabay. It's important to check the usage rights before using an image from Google, which can be done through the Advanced Image Search tool. If unsure, it's best to contact the owner or look for images labeled as "Creative Commons" or "Public Domain". There are also paid options for high-quality images on stock image websites. Usage rights for images from social media vary, so it's best to check before using them in projects.
nkahle
I'm looking to find images to add as the picture when I create facebook events but can't find images anywhere in consultant corner. Do we have that resource available to us?

What kind of images are you looking for? Product images or something else?

The three cheese pizza.

Of course I start w/PC, other PCFB pages that I have 'liked' and then I often do a google image search; usually there are tons to view and not everything ties to my search. There is always: prepare the food, set up a photo shoot before eating, take pics, check pics, then enjoy treat!

I love google images, they often have what I need. They are my go-to place for images.

Wow. I thought we would have a whole slew of pictures available to us to choose from but I guess not. I think I may just take my own pictures--like that personal touch. Thanks! :)

1. Where can I find free images?

There are many websites that offer free images for personal and commercial use, such as Pexels, Unsplash, and Pixabay. You can also use Google's Advanced Image Search to filter results by usage rights.

2. Can I use any image I find on Google?

No, not all images on Google are free to use. It's important to check the usage rights of an image before using it. You can do this by clicking on "Tools" and then selecting "Usage Rights" in Google's Advanced Image Search.

3. How can I make sure I have the proper permission to use an image?

If you are unsure about the usage rights of an image, it's best to contact the owner or creator of the image and ask for permission. You can also look for images that are labeled as "Creative Commons" or "Public Domain", which generally have more lenient usage rights.

4. Are there any websites that offer high-quality images for a fee?

Yes, there are many stock image websites such as Shutterstock, iStock, and Adobe Stock that offer high-quality images for a fee. These images often have more specific usage rights and can be a good option for professional projects.

5. Can I use images from social media for my own projects?

It depends on the usage rights of the image. Some social media platforms, such as Instagram, allow users to share their content under a Creative Commons license, which means it can be used with proper attribution. However, it's always best to check the usage rights of the image before using it in your own projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • otisbg