• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Fundraiser Info on Consultant Corner?

In summary, to access the Fundraiser Info on Consultant Corner, log in to your Consultant Corner account and click on the "Resources" tab, then select "Fundraiser Info" from the drop-down menu. The Fundraiser Info page contains all the necessary information and resources for hosting a fundraiser, including details about different types of fundraisers, how to set up a fundraiser, promotional materials, and tips for maximizing your fundraising efforts. You can also customize the promotional materials for your fundraiser by downloading them and adding your own information and logos. There are special offers and incentives for fundraisers, which can be found on the Fundraiser Info page under the "Current Promotions and Incentives" section. It is recommended to submit
turtle15
I can't seem to find it.
Thanks!

What kind of info? There's a bit about commission, etc. in the Policies document. But that's all. There are no flyers on CC. There might be a Chairperson checklist in the Downloads area, though.

Oh - ok. I was looking for a flyer. I guess that is why I couldn't find it!

There are fundraiser flyers on the supply order form that you can order!

There is a really really great one on here I'll see if I can find it again!

1. How do I access the Fundraiser Info on Consultant Corner?

To access the Fundraiser Info on Consultant Corner, log in to your Consultant Corner account on the Pampered Chef website. Once you are logged in, click on the "Resources" tab at the top of the page. From there, select "Fundraiser Info" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the Fundraiser Info page where you can find all the necessary information and resources for hosting a fundraiser.

2. What can I find on the Fundraiser Info page?

The Fundraiser Info page on Consultant Corner contains all the resources and information you need to successfully host a fundraiser. This includes details about the different types of fundraisers offered, how to set up a fundraiser, promotional materials, and tips for maximizing your fundraising efforts.

3. Can I customize the promotional materials for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the promotional materials for your fundraiser. On the Fundraiser Info page, you will find a section for promotional materials which includes flyers, social media graphics, and email templates. You can download these materials and add your own information and logos to personalize them for your specific fundraiser.

4. Are there any special offers or incentives for fundraisers?

Yes, there are special offers and incentives for fundraisers. On the Fundraiser Info page, you will find a section for current promotions and incentives. These may include discounts on products, free products, or other rewards for hosting a successful fundraiser. Be sure to check this section regularly for any updates or changes to the offers.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting a fundraiser request?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting a fundraiser request. The deadline is typically 3 weeks before the desired fundraiser start date. This allows enough time for the materials to be processed and shipped to you. It is recommended to submit your request as early as possible to ensure timely delivery of materials and to allow for proper planning and promotion of your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • Amanda Woods
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg