• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Fairs Near You: Tips for Finding Booth Opportunities in Roxboro, NC

In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulty in finding opportunities to set up a booth in smaller towns. Suggestions are given such as contacting local chambers of commerce, looking for events on websites like Craftlister, or collaborating with other consultants. The importance of not giving up and putting in extra effort to find the right opportunity is emphasized.
kuntrycook
Hi folks. I live in a pretty small town (Roxboro, NC) but near a few larger cities (Durham, Raleigh, Burlington, etc...). How do you go about finding opportunities to set up a booth? I mean, I've tried doing searches on the internet, but maybe I'm searching for all the wrong things...I can't seem to find the fairs. The one or two I found in the local papers were fairs in which it was too late to register a booth.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Most of our fairs are done with for the summer, but I know from other CS people, the south, because summers are hot, have many in September. I would start looking up small town chamber of commerce. Find out their town's "fair name", ex. We have Yamhill Derby Days. That's what I did last spring. I looked up every small town around me and I did every one of them. I weeded out which ones I would do again. County fairs are great! This is where I get a lot of bookings for my fall. You should be able to find a website that says "state chamber of commerce", so it list all the local chambers.

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand the struggle of finding opportunities to set up a booth in smaller towns. One tip I have is to reach out to local farmers markets or craft fairs, as they often have booths available for small businesses like ours. You can also try contacting local event planners or community organizations to see if they have any upcoming events where you could set up a booth. Another idea is to collaborate with other consultants in neighboring cities to set up a booth together at a larger event. Don't give up, sometimes it just takes a little extra effort to find the perfect opportunity. Best of luck to you!

1. Where can I find fairs where Pampered Chef is participating?

There are a few ways to find nearby fairs where Pampered Chef will be participating. You can check our website's "Events" section for a list of upcoming fairs and locations. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for information on fairs in your area.

2. Are there any specific types of fairs that Pampered Chef participates in?

Pampered Chef participates in a variety of fairs, including craft fairs, trade shows, and community events. We also have a strong presence at food and cooking expos. Check our website or contact your consultant for more specific information on the types of fairs we attend.

3. How can I become a vendor at a fair where Pampered Chef will be participating?

If you are interested in becoming a vendor at a fair where Pampered Chef will be participating, please reach out to your local consultant for more information. They can guide you through the process and provide you with the necessary materials to become a vendor at one of our events.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at fairs?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at fairs where we are participating. Our consultants often have a booth set up where you can browse and purchase products, as well as get information on hosting your own Pampered Chef party.

5. Is there a fee to attend fairs where Pampered Chef is participating?

Generally, there is no fee to attend fairs where Pampered Chef is participating. However, some fairs may have an entrance fee for attendees. Check with the specific fair for more information on any fees that may be associated with attending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennc112
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jennc112
  • katie0128
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Diane