• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is the Mini Loaf Pan?

When I hit enter it takes me back to the UK site. Weird.Try clearing your cookies and then going to the main pampered chef site - when I do that I get prompted for which country I want. When I hit enter it takes me back to the UK site. Weird.I've had the same problem. Sometimes it will take me to the UK site and sometimes it will take me to the regular PC site. I've had to clear my cookies a few times and that seems to help.I've had the same problem. Sometimes it will take me to the UK site and sometimes it will take me to the regular PC site. I've had to clear my cookies a few times and that seems
luvs2sellit
Did I miss something? Have we discontinued this item? I looked online to see how much it was because I did not have a catalog with me and it is not on the PC site.

Nope, we still sell it.

page 36 catalog

The Mini Loaf Pan is $31.00 and item #1418.

Hope that helps.

I wonder why it is not on the PC website:confused:

It's there under the Stoneware: Classic Collections section.

I am sorry but it is not listed. I have looked and read it several times. Someone please go look and tell me what you see. I think I am going crazy!!!:eek:

Nope, I am not crazy. I just clicked on everything listed under the classic collections and it is not there.

I am loosing my crazy mind!!! When I click on that I see the mini loaf pan pictured but it is not on the list to the right. I think I need medication!!

It is on the list. Under Medium Round Stone in the first column.

Nope. under medium round stone on the first column is the mini baker. not the mini loaf. don't mean to be argumentative but this is crazy.

Hmm.....gremlins.

Weird, I'd close all your browsers, clear your cache, and then try again.

I went through my website as if placing an outside order and looked under stoneware and found it next to the picture of the medium round stone

How bizarre! I was at work when I was looking this up. It just was not there. I got home and looked it up and it is! :confused: The page did not look the same as the one I looked at work at. I know you all think I am whacko.

If you are, you're among good company.

Glad you found it.

We're all here because we're not all there.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Wow dejavu...I've heard that before somewhere *wink wink nod nod*

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Not all there, but where?:confused:

I figured it out!!!! I am not crazy!!! Woo hoo!!!
So today I pulled up the PC website and tried to sign in. It wouldn't let me. Then I noticed that it was the UK site. That's why I couldn't see the mini loaf pan. When I do a yahoo search it brings up The pampered chef and it directs you to the UK site. I didn't notice the other day because I wasn't logging in. I tried several times from work and all I could get was the UK site. :confused: The first one it brings up is the regular PC site but then you click on it and it takes you to the UK site. I still bet you all think I have lost it. Oh well. I feel better though.

Last edited:
luvs2sellit said:
I figured it out!!!! I am not crazy!!! Woo hoo!!!
So today I pulled up the PC website and tried to sign in. It wouldn't let me. Then I noticed that it was the UK site. That's why I couldn't see the mini loaf pan. When I do a yahoo search it brings up The pampered chef and it directs you to the UK site. I didn't notice the other day because I wasn't logging in. I tried several times from work and all I could get was the UK site. :confused: The first one it brings up is the regular PC site but then you click on it and it takes you to the UK site. I still bet you all think I have lost it. Oh well. I feel better though.

That is so weird. Try clearing your cookies and then going to the main pampered chef site - when I do that I get prompted for which country I want.

1. Where can I find the Mini Loaf Pan on the Pampered Chef website?

The Mini Loaf Pan can be found under the "Bakeware" section on the Pampered Chef website. You can also search for "Mini Loaf Pan" in the search bar to quickly find the product.

2. Is the Mini Loaf Pan available in stores or only online?

The availability of the Mini Loaf Pan varies by location. It is best to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact customer service for more information.

3. How many mini loaves can the Mini Loaf Pan make at once?

The Mini Loaf Pan can make up to 8 mini loaves at once, with each loaf measuring 3.5" x 2.5" x 1.5".

4. What material is the Mini Loaf Pan made of?

The Mini Loaf Pan is made of stoneware, which helps distribute heat evenly for perfectly baked mini loaves.

5. Can the Mini Loaf Pan be used in the microwave?

No, the Mini Loaf Pan is not safe for use in the microwave. It is recommended to use it in the oven for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julie Richt
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren