• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is The Kitchen Guy?

In summary, KG got a full time job and it requires him to travel. He missed Conference, but he is doing well. He still goes to Conference. There was talk of charging a $5 membership fee, but it became mandatory after a while. WLPC stands for We Love Pampered Chef and We Love Pampered Chef Too, and is a site where recipes from each cookbook are typed up and available for reference.
jenniferlynne said:
He hasn't posted for awhile so he must have gone to bed to get his beauty sleep. Oh wait!! He uses Mary Kay! He doesn't need to worry about that!!

LMBO!!!!!!!!

jenniferlynne said:
He hasn't posted for awhile so he must have gone to bed to get his beauty sleep. Oh wait!! He uses Mary Kay! He doesn't need to worry about that!!

That is the first time I have seen someone get KG that good!!

soonerchef said:
That is the first time I have seen someone get KG that good!!
If sleep was all it took, I'd get up at the crack o' noon everyday.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I still can't believe a thread with my name in the title has gone to four pages.

It is hard to believe. It is a fun thread to watch.

Just in case he happens to disappear again, you can check on him, on his blog to see what he has . http://www.jrmanning.com/

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christyk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Gretchen Burnett