• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Has The Kitchen Guy Gone? Find Out on His Blog!

In summary, KG got a full time job and it requires him to travel. He missed Conference, but he is doing well. He still goes to Conference. There was talk of charging a $5 membership fee, but it became mandatory after a while. WLPC stands for We Love Pampered Chef and We Love Pampered Chef Too, and is a site where recipes from each cookbook are typed up and available for reference.
jenniferlynne
We haven't heard from him in awhile!!!!

Where are alot of people these days???
I swear it seems that after the membership fee took place I dont' see the Veterans or newbies or regulars here on a daily basis anymore!!!! :O(

I was thinking the same thing. Rita Webster was full of great info (and newsletters) and she left because of the $5 fee. The Kitchen Guy was on here at the beginning of the month, so I know that is not the issue with him. I think $5 is a deal for the info you get. I am going to pay for it for all my new recruits (if I get any that is :p )

I know, I miss Rita's wisedom and newsletters! Too bad so sad for the rest of us!

I see Rita regularly on WLPCtoo now

Yeah, she had said she was a member of that one. I tried to join once, but forgot to enter my consultant #. I never went back and did it again!

I think that they are on different sites... Has anyone been to any? If so, what is the address?

kcjodih said:
I see Rita regularly on WLPCtoo now

I joined that site, but I really cant seem to get into it:(

I actually talked to Rita last week on the phone, what a blast she was to talk with!!

Hey KG...where are you???

Ginger428 said:
I joined that site, but I really cant seem to get into it:(

Yeah, after I made that last post I went back and joined again. I don't like it nearly as well as this one. I wonder how many are/were members here that have different names. I know mine was taken so I had to come up with a new one.

I too joined that site but do not visit it daily like this site! :O)

I have to say, I have trouble with the other site. So, I just stick with this one. Maybe he's out with Sonja. Weather's been nice.

Kitchen Guy, where are you?

jenniferlynne said:
We haven't heard from him in awhile!!!!

KG got a full time job and it requires him to travel. I miss him myself! He's in my cluster and always knows how to make us laugh. I believe he is still going to Conference.

A full time job is no excuse! LOL

KG got a full time job and it requires him to travel. I miss him myself! He's in my cluster and always knows how to make us laugh. I believe he is still going to Conference.

Soo did he make it to confrence????? Just curious to hear how he's doing?

He did make it to conference but I didn't get to meet him. I do know that a couple of the cheffers that I met did meet him...I guess he is doing well.

I saw him teice, but didn't get to catch up to him. He looked ok.

Did he forget all about us?So....is he gone from our lives forever? :confused: I really miss his humor! He could have at least left us with one of his witty remarks.....or said good bye....or something.....

Someone said that he is on another site. Let's find him!!LOL

So I'm curious....when did they start charging $5 membership fee? ISo I'm curious....when did they start charging $5 membership fee? I gave some months ago when they were kicking around the idea so I guess that's why I wasn't charged the fee, but was just wondering when it became mandatory?

What is WLPC?????

WLPC stands for We Love Pampered Chef and We Love Pampered Chef Too, there are boards on MSN and Yahoo under these names.

The really awesome thing about WLPCToo is that they have all the recipes from each cookbook typed up, you can look up each individual book and find all the recipes in it, that's where I have gotten lots of the recipes that people have asked for to reply to them.

That sounds neat, do you go there often?

It doesn't go as quick as this board, but like I said they do have all the recipes on there. Try this link. When you fill out your application make sure to read what you have to do. I know you have to make sure to put in your consultant number, but I can't remember if there's anything else for this one.

http://groups.msn.com/welovepamperedcheftoo/_whatsnew.msnw

pamperedlinda said:
So....is he gone from our lives forever? :confused: I really miss his humor! He could have at least left us with one of his witty remarks.....or said good bye....or something.....
I know. It was like a bad date... no call or anything!

AJPratt said:
I know. It was like a bad date... no call or anything!
Thanks for all the kind words, gang, I'm here again.

But...that ^ ^ ^ was just plain...well, never mind. :p

Yes, I was at Conference and met several of you! (I even shocked a few people, but that's an entire thread in itself!)

Yes, I am also on another site but I have a feeling only a few of you would want to be on that one. It has NOTHING to do with TPC but it, um, cooks, in its own little way. Hehehehehehe. :eek:

Yes, I have a full time job that requires 100% travel. I'm home for a brief respite, got to attend a great consultant's meeting last night in Thiensville (were any of you there?) and lastly...

...you're not going to get rid of me THAT easilly!

Last edited:
Is it REALLY him? I don't believe it! I thought I would have seen Mother Tersa before seeing you again! Welcome back and congrats on the job, I think. I was at conference but I must have missed you. I did see lots of other Cheffers.

And, hey, do us a favor... let us know when you go away again... give us a little warning.

Do you ever travel to the Atlantic City, NJ area?

AND, BTW... I was the one who made the "bad date" reference. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-005.gif

Last edited:
I'm a great date.

Bad dates were in Indiana Jones.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
...you're not going to get rid of me THAT easilly!

Just like a guy....can't get what he wants somewhere else so he returns to the sure thing! :p Welcome back....you were definitely missed around here! Now we'll really get some spice back into our lives/posts!

And, yes, you did give me credit for Anne's witty remark! I could never be as humorous as she is!

pamperedlinda said:
Just like a guy....can't get what he wants somewhere else so he returns to the sure thing! :p Welcome back....you were definitely missed around here! Now we'll really get some spice back into our lives/posts!

And, yes, you did give me credit for Anne's witty remark! I could never be as humorous as she is!
Slip of the keyboard. I'm out of practice, I guess. :eek:

pamperedlinda said:

Sure you could!

KG: Never said YOU were a bad date, silly. Just like one when you disappeared.

AJPratt said:
Sure you could!

KG: Never said YOU were a bad date, silly. Just like one when you disappeared.
Thanks for straightening that out - otherwise, no one will want to be seen with me at conference next year.

Who would miss that opportunity?!

AJPratt said:
Who would miss that opportunity?!
[Writes Anne on July, 2007 dance card] Well, after that nice reply, I'm not sure anyone would.

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a kidder.... They would be fools to miss the opporunity!

Welcome back!!!!:)

letscook04 said:
Welcome back!!!!:)
My front, legs, arms and head want to know if they're welcome, too.

:confused:

Your too funny kitchen guy!! I guess things never changed with you. :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Oh boy, here we go, lol. Hope you're loving your new job.

Missed me that much? I guess you've all groan accustomed to me being around.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Missed me that much? I guess you've all groan accustomed to me being around.

bud-ump-ump! Your bad puns haven't changed one bit...

You have been gone so long that there are sooo many newbies on this site that they haven't had the pleasure of KG's humor yet, so stick around huh?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Nope... just the back. we're not ready for the rest yet.

AJPratt said:
Nope... just the back. we're not ready for the rest yet.
There's a full moon gag in there someplace but since soonerchef pointed out that the newbies don't know me, I'll keep it to myself.

But if you use your imagination...

:D

soonerchef said:
bud-ump-ump! Your bad puns haven't changed one bit...

You have been gone so long that there are sooo many newbies on this site that they haven't had the pleasure of KG's humor yet, so stick around huh?
O, I can't Believe I didn't even catch that, it must have been past my bedtime!

I suspect it won't take us newbies long to get to know you. I've already learned that you share a sense of humor with my husband.

tlennhoff said:
I suspect it won't take us newbies long to get to know you. I've already learned that you share a sense of humor with my husband.
Yours too?!?! Yeah, I told KG a long time ago that I thought he and my DH must be related.

tlennhoff said:
I still can't believe a thread with my name in the title has gone to four pages.

Yes, you should feel honored that you have two threads with your name on it. I do believe, however, that Sooner Chef has three :eek: You better get busy and start another one!

OH, like he needs more encouragement. LOL.

He hasn't posted for awhile so he must have gone to bed to get his beauty sleep. Oh wait!! He uses Mary Kay! He doesn't need to worry about that!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • shanpaul
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U