• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Your Host's Code: Tips and Tricks for Consultants

In summary, the guest was hoping to find the code for her show on their website, but was unsuccessful. After some research, the host found the code and offered to give it to the guest. They also mentioned that they have had two bookings in the past year since they have been a past host.
BlueMoon
Is it the pin from their show on my website? or? And tonight one of my guests said she is a past host, and didn't know her code, was hoping I could find it online. Can I?Edited in:
I found it!!! yay.
For you other newbies, you have to be online, but on PWS there is a link called "lookup number" that takes you to a page on consultant's corner where you can enter their name and state!
Thanks in advance for any help you can give.PS--this was my second party, and I finally managed to be firm about boundaries so I could do a FSCO, though not totally organized--and I got two bookings!!

Last edited:
On CC, you can do a search for "past host lookup".

What is FSCO?

skaugchef said:
What is FSCO?

Sorry..."full service check out", where as part of the check out you ask each person if they are interested in the business, if they would like to host, and if you get no's to that, still end on a positive note by offering them a recipe.

Also, an mp3 I listened to recently (Lisa Amblo's) suggests reviewing what they are ordering to be sure it makes sense for them. Like if they are getting the 12 inch non-stick skillet, they should probably get the lid, too. Or if they are getting knives, do they have the cutting boards?

PS off topic, you should be getting my check soon, I thought the host was going to get me a check, and I finally just sent it to you, should get there soon, and she'll reimburse me.

Thanks, I guess I never heard it abbreviated. Awesome, I'll let you know when I get it in the mail. :)

Just as a FYI, I have had two hosts this past year NOT be on cc under 'host lookup'. I had to call home office for one and the other they still could not find. Luckily, she had done a catalog show for a consultant of mine and when he sent her her receipes, I made sure he wrote down the phd# for her on a card and she kept it! Anyhow, If you cannot find it make sure to call.....

Congrats on doing the FSCO Marghi! 2 bookings!!! Wahoo!!! Isn't it great when you try something the company suggests and you see immediate results? I'm so happy for ya!

it took me TWO WEEKS to close a show a few years ago because my neighbor had a past host discount I couldn't find on CC. It turns out that my director (the consultant for the show) entered her name as "Susie H Smith" Exaustive searches for "Susie Smith" turned up NOTHING.

Please be aware of how you enter someone into P3 and make sure they know how they are entered. IT MATTERS. I work in a pharmacy for my day job and use legal names, as a result, I tend to do the same thing for my parties. When I know a host has a nickname, I make it a point to let them know how I submitted their party in the event someone needs to look up their discount.

as you do more parties, you'll find that the past host discount #s for YOUR past hosts will automatically populate in P3 as you do updates, so you shouldn't need to look up that many numbers in the future.

Thanks so much everyone. When I was a host, I stored my host number in my phone, so that's what I will encourage my hosts to do. lol. Now that I know where to find them.Marghi

1. Where can I find the Host's Code?

The Host's Code can be found on the invitation or email that was sent to you by your Pampered Chef host. If you can't find it, you can also ask your host directly for the code.

2. How do I use the Host's Code?

To use the Host's Code, simply enter it at checkout on the Pampered Chef website. This code will apply any special discounts or offers that your host has set up for their party.

3. Can I use the Host's Code more than once?

No, the Host's Code can only be used once per customer. If you have multiple items in your cart, you can only apply the code to one item.

4. What if I forgot to use the Host's Code?

If you forgot to use the Host's Code at checkout, unfortunately, it cannot be applied after the order has been placed. However, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they can help you with any available discounts or offers.

5. Are there any restrictions on using the Host's Code?

Some Host's Codes may have restrictions, such as a minimum purchase amount or specific products that are eligible for the discount. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of the code before using it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amlazarus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Lilamyw3