• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is the January CN Issue?

According to the calendar, we are supposed to be seeing the january CN today~it's not where is usually is! Anyone seen it yet?Not sure... I would have thought it wouldn't be out so soon but you're right.. it is in the calendar. I'm sure it will be up by tomorrow.not sure what it says about me that I look forward to reading it the minute it hits Consultants Corner! :onot sure what it says about me that I look forward to reading it the minute it hits Consultants Corner! :o
pamela
According to the calendar, we are supposed to be seeing the january CN today~it's not where is usually is! Anyone seen it yet?

Not sure... I would have thought it wouldn't be out so soon but you're right.. it is in the calendar. I'm sure it will be up by tomorrow.

not sure what it says about me that I look forward to reading it the minute it hits Consultants Corner! :eek:

chefmeg said:
not sure what it says about me that I look forward to reading it the minute it hits Consultants Corner! :eek:

It says you want to be in the know and that you are still excited about your business and what it offers you and your customers!:party: :chef:

bethcooks4u said:
It says you want to be in the know and that you are still excited about your business and what it offers you and your customers!:party: :chef:

and all this time I thought it was just because I was nosey:approve:

Thanks Beth!

Saw the cover today at my NED's office....but that was about it.

Anything worthy to report regarding the cover?????

Just the heart dish.

Thanks Deb!

Still nothing!

I am in total CN withdrawl....intervention may be needed!

I got mine in the mail today!! I was so surprised. Nothing earth-shattering in there. . That'll be in January!:)

IN THE MAIL???????

ok-at least I can quit checking CC every 10 minutes!

I guess they are getting faster at shipping them out?

...so where are the rest of ours?? Now that you all are talking about it I NEED mine too!:cry: lol

cmdtrgd said:
I guess they are getting faster at shipping them out?

I wonder if it's because there really isn't any "new" news in there because they'll announce everything at Leadership. I'd guess that's why there isn't anything to really keep secret or plan for since we don't know anything yet.

I was really surprised though!

I received mine in the mail today too. Totally shocked but pleasantly surprized!

1. Where can I find the Director's Corner on the Pampered Chef website?

The Director's Corner section can be found on the main navigation bar of the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Director's Corner" tab and it will take you to the designated page.

2. Can I access the Director's Corner from my mobile device?

Yes, you can access the Director's Corner from any device with internet access. Simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Director's Corner" tab on the main navigation bar.

3. How do I log into the Director's Corner?

To log into the Director's Corner, you will need to use your Pampered Chef Consultant ID and password. If you do not have this information, please contact your upline director for assistance.

4. What resources are available in the Director's Corner?

The Director's Corner is a hub for all resources and tools that are specifically designed for Pampered Chef directors. This includes training materials, meeting agendas, and recognition programs.

5. Can I share the Director's Corner resources with my team?

Yes, you can share the resources from the Director's Corner with your team. However, please keep in mind that some resources may only be available for directors and may not be applicable to all consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJ-1
Replies