• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download Your March CN Now - No More Waiting!

Have you all contacted HO about this? Everyone needs to send them an email whenever the CN isn't delivered to you by, say the 3rd of the month. There is timely information in them and you should get them in a timely manner.
I guess posting on here did the trick. I just got mine today:)!

I did an on-line adjustment and never got an email, but they mailed the replacement already.

This is how I felt when mine arrived yesterday: http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/mailboxhappy.gif

chefann said:
This is how I felt when mine arrived yesterday: http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/mailboxhappy.gif

That made me giggle - I can so relate!

I had to call HO last night so I mentioned to the customer service rep that I had not received mine yet. She was surprised because she was unaware they were late. She made a note to mail me out another one. At this point, I think I will wait for April:(

Still never got mine!!!

Still haven't gotten mine either. At this point they should just send me April's!

Please, please, please -- let home office know about this problem. I know I'm not the only one that wants to see them come to a resolution!

I just got an e-mail regarding my letter on the CN problem I sent in on March 6th today! They want to verify my mailing address--12 days for this reply!!!!!! I replied back and of course got the auto delivery response. Who knows when I will hear back again!!!!

I sent an e-mail a week or 2 ago and this what was sent to me today?

Dear Tiffany,
Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. I am sorry you are having that experience. You may want to review this with your local Post Master. All of our Newsletters are sent as 1st class periodicals to be received the 1st weekend of the month. They is a slight chance that someone maybe "pre-screening" it for you.

What is "pre-screening"?

I haven't gotten mine either. I would really like to have it at the BEGINNING of the month. As a new consultant I could use any ideas or tips. Should I just call HO and complain?

Ashley8634 said:
I haven't gotten mine either. I would really like to have it at the BEGINNING of the month. As a new consultant I could use any ideas or tips. Should I just call HO and complain?

I would. On the back page of the CN it states that is should be delivered by March 6th (the date will change by the month of course but that is the jest of it).

ted122781 said:

Dear Tiffany,
Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. I am sorry you are having that experience. You may want to review this with your local Post Master. All of our Newsletters are sent as 1st class periodicals to be received the 1st weekend of the month. They is a slight chance that someone maybe "pre-screening" it for you.

What is "pre-screening"?

pre-screening means looking through it. They are assuming someone saw it and took it to look at and never put it back where it belonged.

I don't think this is a local post master issue. If you look at how many of us have had this problem and see that we don't all live near each other and many are in different states and part of the US.

I agree, Harriet.
A lot of postal workers must be "pre-screening".

Hopefully HO will hear all of us and do something about this mess!

If it was a regional problem I could see maybe it being the post office. I think the company they are using to mail them out to us is the problem.

I got mine Monday. The same day HO FINALLY responded to the email I sent a week before to confirm they had the right address and to apologize. I replied with the confirmation and told them my address was not the problem.

Mail came and went today and still didn't get mine..I'll call HO now and see what they say...
Jenn, what condition was the newsletter in?
Sometimes I get mine and it's kind of tore up like it got caught in a machine or someone had been playing football w/ it!
Just wonder where it goes when it's supposed to have been delivered over a week ago...

ted122781 said:

Dear Tiffany,

What is "pre-screening"?
THAT is a load of BS! I would call and speak to a supervisor about it and report the person who sent it to you. Totally unacceptable response.

I wonder if there was a problem at the mailing company, and they didn't get them out in time. HO should still be notified that we've all had problems with the newsletter this month, so they can address it with their supplier.

I work for a direct mail company for my 'daytime gig'...and that little line of type near the address block 'postmaster please deliver between xxx and xxx' is supposed to be followed. Unless of course it is not entering the mailstream until after those dates. Then they mean nothing. Also mailing it 'periodical' class doesn't help either. That is the slowest snail in snail mail.

ted122781 said:

Dear Tiffany,

What is "pre-screening"?
Load of crap in my opinion! That would mean alot of us are having bad PO people!

I did get my 2nd one in the mail today. Had them mail me a new copy last week, got the regular one the next day but took them this long to mail me the 2nd one.

I still have not gotten March's. :( I also agree that telling you that someone might be pre-screening it isn't a very good response to your letter to HO.

I did send an e-mail yesterday to nicely complain about how late my CN came this month. I said something like "I really appreciate the great job TPC does with so many things..."

JAE said:
I did send an e-mail yesterday to nicely complain about how late my CN came this month. I said something like "I really appreciate the great job TPC does with so many things..."

Keep those complaints coming! It is not a Post Office issue.

chefjeanine said:
Keep those complaints coming! It is not a Post Office issue.
I totally agree! If less than 1% of newsletters were delivered this late, then it could be considered a post office issue. But this? Geographically, members of this forum are probably a fairly representative sample of the consultant population at large, and pretty much only Directors got it on time.

I finally [/B]received mine yesterday. Now, when will I receive April?????????:confused:

I finally received mine yesterday. Now the question is ... when will I receive April???:confused:

I got a response from me confirming my address in which I told them that was my street address and I got my mail at the post office but that was not the problem b/c my mail lady puts it right in.

There response was that now that they had the p.o. box, there would be no more delays. That that was the problem.

Well, it is NOT the problem b/c I get mail addressed like that all the time with NO delay from other places. That is just an excuse! So, when it is late again next month, I will remind them of their response, ha!

Finally got a response from HO regarding the delay in receiving my CN. I'm sure you will be as moved as I was. :grumpy:

Dear Jeanine,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. I do apologize for the delay. We have the Consultant newsletter available in the last week of month prior, you may view Aprils Consultant news letter as of Tomorrow. If I may be of further assistance on this matter please let me know. Have a great day!

Received min on the 24th....too bad it wasn't April's!!

I got April's yesterday! Could have knocked me over with a feather!!!

I'm praying that the CN mail nightmare will be fixed by the time my April one comes in. I won't hold my breath, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

happy april 1st.

no march cn. :grumpy:

I was SHOCKED:eek: when I got my April one LAST WEEK!!!

I did finally get mine last week. and then 2 days later I got another one in an envelope. I also wrote a complaint (March 12th), here is the complaint and their response (March 25th), which is pretty vague.

I am writing to inform someone that I have not received my March Consultants News. I am aware that it is available on line, but I use the color version at my shows. I also will use the color version of the incentives on my wall, as a boost.
I am also writing to suggest that the CN get sent out earlier in the month or even at the very end of the previous month. Then the information can be utilized. I think the system that is set up is a waste of money for The Pampered Chef. Consultants count on the new information to grow their businesses and can't do that without that information.
Please pass this on to the right department.
Thank you for your time.
Keri-Lyn Farley

Dear Keri-Lyn,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. We have process your request regarding the consultant newsletter. We do apologize for the delay in receiving your own copy. Please advise if we may be of further assistance.

Romer Tanaleon
Solution Center Representative

I received another March CN on Saturday and my April CN!!!

I got mine last Sat (March) and I am going to impatiently wait my April one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessmeshelle