• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Set Up for Direct Deposit and Debit Card?

In summary, to access your debit account information on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account, click on the "My Account" tab, and select "Payments and Account Credits." You can update your debit account information online by clicking on the "Edit" button next to your current information. It may take up to 48 hours for the changes to be reflected on your account. You can use a debit card for all purchases, but some banks may have restrictions. It is safe to store your debit account information, but you can delete it after each purchase if you have concerns.
kailyon
Silver Member
So I applied for the direct deposit and debit card using a checking account...I have no idea if I was OK'd for everything or what my PC debit card number is (I was trying to make a supply order and a number popped up in P3 but it said it was invalid) or how to use it to make my orders...Am I waiting for something in the mail? or am I missing something? Sorry if this is a noob question

You can actually call the HO and they will give you your debit card information on the phone and you can log it in then!! its very easy!

Thanks Aldea! Thought maybe I would have received some sort of confirmation though...

They will mail you a card but it will take a bit. I think the application did state though that you could call in 5 days after sending the application to get your information.

You call the Express Information Line at 800 449-2433

Many Thanks!!

1. Where can I find my debit account information on the Pampered Chef website?

To access your debit account information on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, select "Payments and Account Credits" from the menu on the left side of the page. Your debit account information will be displayed under the "Payment Methods" section.

2. Can I update my debit account information online?

Yes, you can update your debit account information online by following the same steps as above. Simply click on the "Edit" button next to your current debit account information and make the necessary changes. Remember to save your changes before exiting the page.

3. How long does it take for my updated debit account information to be reflected on my Pampered Chef account?

Once you have updated your debit account information, it may take up to 48 hours for the changes to be reflected on your Pampered Chef account. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I use a debit card for all my purchases on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use a debit card for all your purchases on the Pampered Chef website. However, please note that some banks may have restrictions on the use of debit cards for certain transactions. If you encounter any issues, we recommend contacting your bank for further clarification.

5. Is it safe to store my debit account information on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, it is safe to store your debit account information on the Pampered Chef website. We take the security of our customers' personal information very seriously and have implemented various measures to protect it. However, if you have any concerns, you can always choose to delete your debit account information after each purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • SusanPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • chefheidi2003