• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is My Additional Free Product Value?!

In summary, the additional free product value for Pampered Chef can be found on the back of the order form under the "Host Rewards" section. It is calculated based on total sales from the party and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The value must be used within 60 days and can be redeemed for online orders by entering the code at checkout.
funinyourkitchen
I'm in the process of entering my only July show and my show totaled $505 so my host gets $50 more in free products but P3 is still only allowing me to enter $90 in free products....what am I doing wrong?

Ive checked the date and it's right. Is there something I have to enter differently to make sure my host gets her full $140 in free products??

Try updating your P3.

Also, make sure 'guest sales' are are over $500 not just commissionable sales

1. Where can I find my additional free product value?

The additional free product value can be found on the back of your order form, under the "Host Rewards" section.

2. How is the additional free product value calculated?

The additional free product value is calculated based on the total sales from your party, minus any discounts or tax. This value can be used towards the purchase of any product in the Pampered Chef catalog.

3. Can I combine my additional free product value with other discounts or promotions?

No, the additional free product value cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It can only be used towards the purchase of regular-priced items in the Pampered Chef catalog.

4. Is there an expiration date for my additional free product value?

Yes, the additional free product value must be used within 60 days of the date of your party. After 60 days, the value will expire and cannot be redeemed.

5. Can I use my additional free product value for online orders?

Yes, you can use your additional free product value for online orders. Simply enter the code provided on the back of your order form during checkout to apply the value towards your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • HealthNut