• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Mystery of Where Everyone Has Gone | Uncover the Truth"

In summary, there is a lot of turnover in the company and it seems to be affecting the quality of the leads that are being generated.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Where is everyone?

ya know i was wondering the same thing.....LOL :)

I have been here. Maybe that's why I didn't get any responces to the last thread I posted

Srsly - it's been REALLY quiet around here lately.

Hopefully it is because people are doing shows....not sick, like me :(

My computer has been down for 3 weeks. I did get it up for 3 days and then it crashed again. I lost 5 shows on pp3- luckily they'd been sent in. I was surprised PC can't send the info back to me- but they said no.
So happy to be back online!

We've lost a lot of Directors in our area lately. In our group alone I think that there have been 4 that relinquished. A fellow Director's director from out of town relinquished and she has been in PC since 1991.UGH!

I've heard some senior and advanced directors are getting paid as Team Leaders some months. I choose to look at the current down turn as a great opportunity.

I have had some very cruddy shows with people cancelling orders after the parties have been done. There are some people that are really starting to show "wear and tear" on their budgets.

Luckily, I have been paid as a Director and my downline is recruiting but I truly feel that the Director position has been knocked down. I have 3 Team Leaders under me but I continue to do all of the Director stuff still. Now I have to share HO leads and last month I was not able to receive any even though I signed someone just days into the month.

Trying to be positive, but I am not feeling "the love" from HO like I have in the past. Just needed to vent. I know it is negative and working on it but these feelings have been going on for awhile.

I wonder if those leaving are leaving direct sales completely or if they feel they can find a better company. Still think we are the best, however.

I think a lot of us are discouraged. I am still a director but too often I am being paid as TL. The director title doesn't do much for me if I'm not getting the benefits and the main one I need is the pay. I think they need to revamp the system or they will lose even more good people.

My opinion (and I might already have shared this with you) is that, first we should be paid as whatever title we have. Second, I think that we should be considered directors when we have at least 2 SC's and as long as each of SC teams (each recruiter and at least one of their recruits) submit in 3 of 4 months but not necessarily all in the same month. Every month that I have been paid as TL I have had only one of the key people not submit. We can not force them to submit and I will not start giving away sales.

On the positive side, I do encourage them to submit every single month and I do encourage them sharing the business with everyone. I have 2 SC's and a TL and 3 others who are telling me they have good leads that want to join. I wish they'd let me talk to them though - can't get them to but at least they're now talking about it!

I still love this company and hope we can all work through these changes and come out happy on the other side.

I was demoted to TL this month. :( Drat. Considering all that has happened since conference I am not going to beat myself up about it. It is what it is. I am going to do my best to get back to D this month, or in October at the least. The good news is that I signed 3 last month and will most likely sign 3 this month. Go figure... if this were the old program I'd be kicking butt! HAHA! Just doing my best to stay positive and focus forward.

I'm doing session 1 of the step up program tonight with 3 consultants... I'm hoping at least one calls in. One has already said she will be late on the call... she always has excuses why she can't attend meetings/get on the calls/do shows/insert whatever PC related thing here. I'm tired of it. I told her to call in when she could be I wouldn't have the time to backtrack and cover what she missed. If it were a priority to her she would be on it on time. Her issue for tonight is getting her kids in bed. Ummm... they are 1 and 3... why are they going to bed at 9pm? I know I don't have kids but I help get my nephews in bed each night by 8pm and they are 4 and 6 and I just think 9 is late... is that just me? In any case... another one always forgets so it will be a crap shoot if she's on or not.

But I am doing what I can and working as much as I can regardless... I just don't know what to do to *make* them have PC be a priority for them. (And yes, I am changing my people... my recent recruiting spree has helped me stay positive).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :angel:

Well, I am trying to have a baby. I am almost two weeks overdue. Ugh! Please don't suggest induction methods or ask why something hasn't been done already--I am being well taken care of. In the middle of all of that, my 5 year old fractured his elbow and has a full arm cast. fun fun fun at our house!But, yeah, my business has been kinda hanging on. I lost directorship am now a Team Leader. I am rebuilding my team--I recruited six total in July and August and am trying hard to get them to $1250. No one has recruited yet, but one gal has a VERY strong lead.I have basically taken all of September off and handed my very new consultants over to my director for training, which makes me VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY nervous. I do have October booked strong, though, so as long as i have this baby soon, I should be back in the saddle rather quickly.New recruit promo was posted on CC today!

DebbieJ said:
Please don't suggest induction methods or ask why something hasn't been done already--

New recruit promo was posted on CC today!

I'm SURE you've had your share of unsolicited suggestions! Hang in there! :)

I think the new promo is great! And exciting!!!

Wow, Deb -- so sorry that things are crazy for you -- maybe the baby thinks that the safest place is right where he is....safe and sound INSIDE!Colleen, you are doing a great job of recruiting! Bravo! Hoping things get to where you want them soon!!Beth -- I appreciate everything you said. I think that we are all dealing with the changes the best we can. I wish that the company didn't drop the ball on the middle people. We were the foundation of the group, those above built on our success....it's like a crumbling tower...just trying to keep my sales up since the majority of MY income comes from that.Hey Kate, aren't you glad you asked??? LOL!

I wish I could say I'm too busy having shows to get on here like I used to!:p Unfortunately my business has sucked most of this year. I've been feeling very bummed about it, but over the past few months, I"ve REALLY tried to kick it into high gear by doing thinking outside of the box and doing more booths to get some new blood in here for bookings. Recruiting-wise it isn't that bad (I've had 5 join in the past 3 months - 1 is indirect), but I REALLY needed shows. Finally things I did a couple months ago are starting to come through with bookings. I have 4 cooking shows this month and 3 catalog shows, which is the most in a long time. Most are from booths over the past couple months, so I'm very glad I spent the time doing those booths.

I've been paid as a TL the last couple months now. I had four SCs but only one of those lines consistently is active. The others are starting to drop like flies. I have done my fair share of bitching and moaning too.:( At this point, I just want to keep my directorship and build things back up enough to have a good start to 2010 and have a chance at earning whatever next year's trip is.

I miss the days when this seemed "easier," but not that it was ever easy. Uggg. I'm starting to seriously contemplate getting things back on track from my "old" career incase I ever go back to that sometime soon. And I've NEVER felt that before.:(

I have been a Director every month since the new program started (in name and pay). I was a Respiratory Therapist in my old life. I have kept my medical license active and have thought about going back, too. I could do agency work and just go in when they need me and I want to work...hmmm...we'll see. It would certainly provide more networking opportunity!

jwpamp said:
I have been a Director every month since the new program started (in name and pay). I was a Respiratory Therapist in my old life. I have kept my medical license active and have thought about going back, too. I could do agency work and just go in when they need me and I want to work...hmmm...we'll see.

It would certainly provide more networking opportunity!

That's true about the networking opportunity. I'm a licensed therapist/counselor, but for several years I put my license on "hold" since I quit my job 3 years ago and now I need to decide if I"m going to take it off of hold status. I have until 2012 to keep it on hold. I may need to catch up on some CEUs, so I need to look into how that all works. Hmmm, now may be a good time to look into that......:confused:

Becky -- I kept up with my CEUs and made sure that my license was always current. We have to retake the test if we let our license lapse. I could NEVER do that test again! Yikes!

1. What is "Discover the Mystery of Where Everyone Has Gone | Uncover the Truth" about?

"Discover the Mystery of Where Everyone Has Gone | Uncover the Truth" is a thrilling and interactive puzzle game where players must use their detective skills to uncover the truth behind the sudden disappearance of an entire town's population.

2. How do I play the game?

To play "Discover the Mystery of Where Everyone Has Gone | Uncover the Truth", you will need to download the game from the Pampered Chef website and print out the game materials. Follow the instructions provided to set up the game and start playing.

3. Is this game suitable for all ages?

While there is no explicit content in the game, "Discover the Mystery of Where Everyone Has Gone | Uncover the Truth" is designed for adults and may be too complex for young children to fully enjoy.

4. Can I play this game alone?

While "Discover the Mystery of Where Everyone Has Gone | Uncover the Truth" can be played solo, it is recommended to play with a group of friends or family members for a more fun and engaging experience.

5. How long does it take to complete the game?

The length of time to complete "Discover the Mystery of Where Everyone Has Gone | Uncover the Truth" will vary depending on the players' puzzle solving skills and how much they choose to explore and investigate. On average, it takes about 1-2 hours to complete the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
lovecookn