• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore the Mystery: Where Is Everyone at Wave 1? Uncovering the Truth

In summary, the author is at Wave 1 but has not seen much activity. They are visiting their kids and going to a Brewers baseball game. They are looking forward to going home to Chicago.
pamela
I know alot of folks are at Wave 1 but I have never seen the board this nekked! Where is everyone???

I'm in WI visiting my kids. Spent the day yesterday with my 1 & 3 yr olds.:love0010::):sun: Last night we went to my sons' "gig" - they are great! - and I do not like their style of music. This morning "the girls" - other grandkids 14-7yo are coming here to swim. Then we're all going to a Brewers baseball game.....

I will be WORN OUT by the time I get to Chicago - but what fun!

I know it's really lonely over here!! :cry::cry::cry:

Yep, I guess now we know that all the 'talkers' are in Wave 1! :D

Not really! But it has been lonely and quiet around here...

I'm around and I've been popping in every so often, but not much is going on. I'm just trying to PATIENTLY wait until I go to conference on Wednesday. I can't wait!:)

I'm here too, but just popping in and out. (I don't think I've had more than five minute at any one time to get on-line here.)

Can't wait for Chicago!

Same here. In and out. Just got back from getting a haircut and then I'm off to a show at 3.

I am n Chicagoland---I saw the bag----its really nice--ttyl

I am in Montana....have been here since Tuesday and can't wait to go home to Chicago tomorrow. See all my Wave 2 peeps on Monday morning!!! :D:D:DMust go pack....getting up SOOOOO early to catch our flight tomorrow. Ugh.

Home from Wave One and tired!!!

I've been popping in and out as well...been busy booking my business! Excited to say I have booked 4 vendor events this week...not as lucky with shows but knowing they WILL follow :)

Home from Wave one and hung out with Colleen a lot and LOVE her!! You are so great Colleen. I really had a great time with you and Luanne said that you were great as well. (You sneaky little girl you! and you know what I"m talking about!)

Carolyn, loved running into you a couple times as well. You're great!!

Me too Kristi! It was so much fun to spend time with you!!!!! :D

1. What is "Explore the Mystery: Where Is Everyone at Wave 1? Uncovering the Truth"?

"Explore the Mystery: Where Is Everyone at Wave 1? Uncovering the Truth" is a Pampered Chef virtual event designed to help consultants understand why some customers may not be ordering during the first wave of the new catalog release. It aims to uncover the truth behind the mystery of where customers are and how to reach them.

2. When is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [insert date and time] and will last approximately [insert duration].

3. How can I register for the event?

To register for "Explore the Mystery: Where Is Everyone at Wave 1? Uncovering the Truth", you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the event registration link. You will need to provide your name, email address, and consultant ID number to complete the registration process.

4. Who will be leading the event?

The event will be led by experienced Pampered Chef consultants who have successfully navigated through previous catalog releases and have valuable insights to share.

5. What can I expect to learn from the event?

During the event, you can expect to learn strategies for reaching out to customers during the first wave of the new catalog release, tips for increasing sales, and techniques for building customer relationships. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and engage in discussions with other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies