• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nobody Posting? Computer Troubles Make Me Sad!

In summary, CS has been quiet and there is no activity on the posts. It is possible that everyone is harvesting their gardens and that the activity will pick up soon.
ChefPaulaB
Wow, I am soooo sad! I have been without a computer for a week now and I finally got it back and I keep wanting to get my fix of CS and no one is doing anything! :cry: There are no posts going on! What's the deal!? :indif:

we was waiting for you to show up... :)

Everyone must be harvesting their gardens!!! =D I've been canning like crazy!

I didn't plant a garden this year so I don't have any canning to do... I might hit the local farm market so I can at least make my Jalapeno Jelly... I have people asking for it and I'm completely out!

my garden went nuts this year.. I got 64 pints of green beans.. been eating squash since early June along with tomatoes. planning on digging my sweet potatoes in the next couple of weeks.
once the wedding is over....

I got tons of Jalapeños and am interested in making jelly. what do you eat Jalapeño jelly with?

Judybabe said:
I got tons of Jalapeños and am interested in making jelly. what do you eat Jalapeño jelly with?

The best way is to pour it over a block of cream cheese and eat it as an appetizer with crackers....yum!

I used to dice my jalapenos up and toss in the freezer so I could add them to my spaghetti or chilli... :)

Don't worry Kathy, my DG isn't getting married. It's his daughter (I believe).

Sad to say, I think many of us have moved over to FB - which is really more for the everyday stuff - I believe CS is all about PC and working our business - and in many areas business has been slow - let hope it all picks up very soon! I thank CS for all the friendships it has brought me!!! :)

CS runs in cycles. It gets really busy, then slows way down. Don't worry. FB will never take the place of CS.

raebates said:
CS runs in cycles. It gets really busy, then slows way down. Don't worry. FB will never take the place of CS.

I hope not! I love CS, and I waste enough time on the computer between CS and my emails and just searching stuff I can't join FB, I'd never get anything done! I just love talking about the different recipes and the different ideas for products and shows, even though I haven't really done much with my business lately... but I still enjoy reading all of the posts.

pampcheflisa said:
The best way is to pour it over a block of cream cheese and eat it as an appetizer with crackers....yum!

Yep, that's what we do too... it's awesome! Everyone that ever tastes it loves it! It always shocks them at first, but they're always hooked!

ChefPaulaB said:
I hope not! I love CS, and I waste enough time on the computer between CS and my emails and just searching stuff I can't join FB, I'd never get anything done! I just love talking about the different recipes and the different ideas for products and shows, even though I haven't really done much with my business lately... but I still enjoy reading all of the posts.

Sounds like me!

I've actually had DH change my password on FB because I've spent too much time on it lately, and some of the things going on there are actually bringing me down.Plus, I can't get on FB at work, but I can get on CS!

I wondered where all the new posts, etc were too when I was off for about a week. Maybe everyopne is busy with back to school, but we started Aug. 20th. Who knows??
I am trying to get back on and contribute. I love this site!
Deb

1. Why am I not able to post on my computer?

There could be a few reasons for this. It could be an issue with your internet connection, a problem with your browser, or a technical issue on our end. We suggest trying to clear your browser's cache and cookies, restarting your computer, and trying again. If the issue persists, please contact our technical support team for further assistance.

2. How can I troubleshoot my computer to fix the posting issue?

First, try restarting your computer and clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser or device. You can also check your internet connection and make sure it's stable. If none of these solutions work, please contact our technical support team for further assistance.

3. Is anyone else experiencing this posting issue?

It's possible that other users may be experiencing the same issue, but it could also be isolated to your computer or internet connection. We suggest checking our social media pages or customer forums to see if others are reporting similar problems. If not, please contact our technical support team for further assistance.

4. Can I post using a mobile device instead of my computer?

Yes, you can definitely post using a mobile device. Our website is optimized for mobile use, so you should have no issues posting from your phone or tablet. If you are experiencing difficulties, please try the troubleshooting steps mentioned above or reach out to our technical support team.

5. Will my posts eventually go through if I'm having computer troubles?

If you are able to successfully submit your post, it will show up on our website. However, if you are experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to submit your post, it will not go through. We suggest trying the troubleshooting steps mentioned above or contacting our technical support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies