• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Curious About CS Activity? 37 Logged In, 27 in the Lounge - Where Is Everybody?

In summary, according to the blurb out front, there are 37 people logged in to CS (there's also a lot of guests) but it also says there are 27 people hanging around the lounge. Where are all of you?
Sometimes I lurk because I like the word lurk. It's fun to say. Lurk. Lurk. Lurk.And I've finally figured out something that has explained much of my lurking. There's more I would say, but they may be lurking. ;)

There have been a couple times I have hopped on late night, here, Alaska which is 3 hours behind Chicago, and there are a lot more people on than I would think is possible. I know I stay up late, usually going to bed when the East Coast is getting up (they are four hours ahead of me). For example, right now, midnight AK time, there are 112 people on, (7 members & 105 guests). Currently, online are: akrebecca (me!), pcsharon1, The_Kitchen_Guy, mjbroncobabe, Maragib, Tropicalburstqt2, Sheila.

So I have been thinking that there may be lots of people who leave their CS up on their computer. I know that a guest can only visit CS a couple times before they have to register. But, is there a time limit?

You're right - once I'm logged on, I stay logged on until the computer goes to sleep. It got to be a habit a few years ago when there were breaking news stories about Paige. I wanted to be able to get the news posted up here as quickly as I could. News hardly ever comes up anymore, let alone break, but I stay logged in just the same.
Lurking.gif

<h2>1. What is "Curious About CS Activity? 37 Logged In, 27 in the Lounge"?</h2><p>"Curious About CS Activity? 37 Logged In, 27 in the Lounge" is a phrase commonly seen on the homepage of the Pampered Chef website. It refers to the number of people who are currently logged into the site and the number of people who are currently in the virtual lounge chat room.</p><h2>2. How many people are currently logged into CS?</h2><p>As of right now, there are 37 people logged into CS. This number can fluctuate throughout the day as more people join or leave the site.</p><h2>3. What is the virtual lounge chat room?</h2><p>The virtual lounge chat room is a place where CS members can chat with each other in real-time. It is a great way to connect with other members and share tips, recipes, and ideas related to Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>4. Why does it say there are only 27 people in the lounge when there are 37 people logged in?</h2><p>This could be due to a few reasons. Some members may have logged into the site but are not currently in the lounge. Others may have joined the lounge and then left without logging out of the site. The numbers can also change quickly as people join and leave the lounge throughout the day.</p><h2>5. Why has the site been quiet lately?</h2><p>It is normal for the activity on the site to fluctuate from day to day. It could be that people are busy with other things or that there are no new products or promotions currently being offered. But don't worry, there will always be new and exciting things happening on the Pampered Chef site, so be sure to check back often!</p>

1. What is "Curious About CS Activity? 37 Logged In, 27 in the Lounge"?

"Curious About CS Activity? 37 Logged In, 27 in the Lounge" is a phrase commonly seen on the homepage of the Pampered Chef website. It refers to the number of people who are currently logged into the site and the number of people who are currently in the virtual lounge chat room.

2. How many people are currently logged into CS?

As of right now, there are 37 people logged into CS. This number can fluctuate throughout the day as more people join or leave the site.

3. What is the virtual lounge chat room?

The virtual lounge chat room is a place where CS members can chat with each other in real-time. It is a great way to connect with other members and share tips, recipes, and ideas related to Pampered Chef products.

4. Why does it say there are only 27 people in the lounge when there are 37 people logged in?

This could be due to a few reasons. Some members may have logged into the site but are not currently in the lounge. Others may have joined the lounge and then left without logging out of the site. The numbers can also change quickly as people join and leave the lounge throughout the day.

5. Why has the site been quiet lately?

It is normal for the activity on the site to fluctuate from day to day. It could be that people are busy with other things or that there are no new products or promotions currently being offered. But don't worry, there will always be new and exciting things happening on the Pampered Chef site, so be sure to check back often!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies