• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Dannyzmom: Where is Carolyn? Connect with Her and Share Your Thoughts

oh if it was a joke, I HATE when people joke about serious topics like suicide...It was a thread on "vista print" Becky, and it was kind of "wacky". Like I said I'm still not sure if it was a joke or not. If...oh if it was a joke, I HATE when people joke about serious topics like suicide...
chefann said:
Lacy, I'm driving to Colorado with my parents at the end of March. Can we stop in? :D My sister and her 3 kids will be with us, too.
MOOOOO-ooooooom. She won't stay on her side!

MOOOOO-ooooooom. She's touching my foot!

(Any idea how far Colorado is from Milwaukee?)

MissChef said:
:D :D :thumbup: Too funny Kelly! I was wondering what she'd look like right side up!:p

your family reminds me of mine! ~ well, with all those dang girls!!!! Only one boy!!! My Son is the only boy out of 7!! At least on my hubby's side of the family! His sister had 4 daughters! And then there is one more girl too!
Crazy! :D
My cousin, who is now 23, was the first male on my maternal grandmother's side of the family (including offspring of her siblings) in 67 years. The next boy was the one in that pic, who is going on 2. (He had heart surgery when he was a couple of days old.)

Ann, I just took a look at that picture again, are they all girls, except for the boy on his Dad's lap? The one beside him, I wasn't sure! Hey ~ they're little kids, I can't tell! When my boy was a little one, people use to tell me he was pretty all the time.... that went over well with my hubby.... being the super masculine type!:rolleyes:

chefann said:
My cousin, who is now 23, was the first male on my maternal grandmother's side of the family (including offspring of her siblings) in 67 years. The next boy was the one in that pic, who is going on 2. (He had heart surgery when he was a couple of days old.)
well, I guess you answered that one quickly!;) We were typing at the same time! :)

WOW Ann - that's a lot of hormones...

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, road trip with the whole family......that sounds like fun!:rolleyes:

Actually, we did that one summer with DH's family - minus the grandparents. SIL & BIL were living in Durango, and were here for a vacation. So, we caravaned with their family, and DH's Brother & SIL, and their family. It was actually a lot of fun. That was pre-child for us, and we always talk about going back out there with him.
That bolded statement above, just gave me a good laugh!! Because all I could think of was that movie "Little Miss Sunshine"!

Sept9.jpg

Here's the low-down on the kids in the pic:
on top of the couch: Kit (or Katie, or Kate, or Catherine, it depends on her mood), 8, belongs to Becky (my Twin)
On couch, left to right:
Scott (my BIL, married to Erica)
Owen, 2, Erica's youngest
Stephanie, 4, Becky's youngest
Olivia, 5, Erica's oldest
Victoria, 10, Becky's oldest (and spitting image)
Sophia, 3, Erica's middle child
KG said:
(Any idea how far Colorado is from Milwaukee?)
That's part of the reason we're going in 2 cars, and taking 2 days. Plus one day each way to get from Detroit to Milwaukee. I plan on getting a lot of crocheting done in the car.Edited to add the pic for ease of reference.

There's a movie you need to see...RV...from 2006 with Robin Williams, Jeff Daniels and Kristin Chenoweth.http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/rv/index.html...

I don't even want to go there, because my parents aren't technically taking a car, they're going in their small RV. :rolleyes: It's easier for potty stops, etc. with the kids. As long as I have a place to sit and crochet (and call in to my Step up to Director calls), I'll be OK.

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, road trip with the whole family......that sounds like fun!:rolleyes:

Actually, we did that one summer with DH's family - minus the grandparents. SIL & BIL were living in Durango, and were here for a vacation. So, we caravaned with their family, and DH's Brother & SIL, and their family. It was actually a lot of fun. That was pre-child for us, and we always talk about going back out there with him.
I just have to say one of my best vacations was with my entire family. We did a 5 day canoe trip together. One of the first family vacations we have really all been together on. My dad and baby brother, my little brother, my sister, her husband and three of their children and then myself. It was a blast. We all caravaned to Northern Minnesota in my sister's huge van. It was a fun trip! Cannot wait to go again. The only people who stayed home where DH and stepmom they just aren't nature people. And my older brother and his family live in Texas.

chefann said:
Here's the low-down on the kids in the pic:
on top of the couch: Kit (or Katie, or Kate, or Catherine, it depends on her mood), 8, belongs to Becky (my Twin)
On couch, left to right:
Scott (my BIL, married to Erica)
Owen, 2, Erica's youngest
Stephanie, 4, Becky's youngest
Olivia, 5, Erica's oldest
Victoria, 10, Becky's oldest (and spitting image)
Sophia, 3, Erica's middle child

So... since you and Becky are twins, wouldn't that make Victoria the spitting image of you as well?

Nope. We're not identical.

And how many times have people said (and you wanted to pound for it), "You're twins? Really? You don't look a like at all!"

You have no idea. In fact, there were people in our HS graduating class who thought we were cousins until after graduation. It didn't help that there was a set of identical twins in our class, so everyone assumed that all twins are identical.

chefann said:
You have no idea. In fact, there were people in our HS graduating class who thought we were cousins until after graduation. It didn't help that there was a set of identical twins in our class, so everyone assumed that all twins are identical.

Probably about as many people thought that they were the first person to "sing" the Addams' Family theme song to me... BTW... my maiden name is Adams. I kept thinking it would get better after I got married, but now my last name is Dooley. Not nearly as many people know "Hang Down Your Head, Tom Dooley", but enough to be seriously annoying!

You always remind me of the ______________ (fill in your choice) who heard his wife was having twins, so he got his shotgun to go find the other father.

katie0128 said:
Probably about as many people thought that they were the first person to "sing" the Addams' Family theme song to me... BTW... my maiden name is Adams. I kept thinking it would get better after I got married, but now my last name is Dooley. Not nearly as many people know "Hang Down Your Head, Tom Dooley", but enough to be seriously annoying!
[painfully biting tongue] (which is tough to do in my condition [/painfully biting tongue]

katie0128 said:

Crap... now I have that stupid song stuck in my head...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There's a movie you need to see...RV...from 2006 with Robin Williams, Jeff Daniels and Kristin Chenoweth.

http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/rv/index.html...

I've seen that movie, very funny. Reminds me of my family.:p

I didn't even recognize Kristin Chenoweth - she is so versatile!

Sure Ann~looks like a few of them are about the same age as my 2 girls;) That will be a long drive!

Oh, & Leggy, you'd have a really long trip to my house!

dannyzmom said:
Ok...first of all...NO, I am NOT "sweet" and I swear if ya'll keep accusing me of being sweet things are gonna git ugly!!! I am a B1TCH and I wear the title proudly!

And that's why I love ya! :love::p :love:

katie0128 said:

I'm so glad that when I met you I didn't sing the song that comes to my head:

:sing: :sing: :sing:
Dooley, slippin' up the holler.
Dooley, tryin' t' make a doller.
Dooley, gimme a swaller and I'll pay ya back some day.

:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

At least that would have been a new one... go ahead... you have my permission.

katie0128 said:
At least that would have been a new one... go ahead... you have my permission.

My pleasure

:sing: :sing: :sing:
Dooley was a good ol' man
He lived below the mill
Dooley had two daughters and a 40-gallon still

One gal watched the boiler
The other watched the spout
And Mama corked the bottles when ol' Dooley fetched 'em out

The revenuers came for him
A slippin' through the woods
Dooley kep' behind 'em all
And never lost his goods

Dooley was a trader
When into town he'd come
Sugar by the bushel
And molasses by the ton.

I remember very well
The day ol' Dooley died
The women folk looked sorry
And the men stood 'round and cried

Now Dooley's on the mountain
He lies there all alone
They put a jug beside him
And a barrel for his stone.

:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

chefann said:
I don't even want to go there, because my parents aren't technically taking a car, they're going in their small RV. :rolleyes: It's easier for potty stops, etc. with the kids. As long as I have a place to sit and crochet (and call in to my Step up to Director calls), I'll be OK.

Did you say 12 step program for your gambling addiction? Now, be honest, Aunt Ann (I have that title too...only we have all boys!) won't you be accessorizing this with an ipod deeply embedded into your ears??? Well, at least after the first hour???!!!

baychef said:
Did you say 12 step program for your gambling addiction? Now, be honest, Aunt Ann (I have that title too...only we have all boys!) won't you be accessorizing this with an ipod deeply embedded into your ears??? Well, at least after the first hour???!!!
Yeah, probably. Even if it's not actually on.

baychef said:
If your siblings' kids are all boys, doesn't that make you Uncle Ann?

Judging by the last time I looked at myself in the mirror with my birthday suit one...not a chance. My b'day suit is much bigger and saggier than it used to be!:( :cry:

<h2>1. Where is Carolyn?</h2><p>Unfortunately, I do not have any information on Carolyn's whereabouts. However, you can try reaching out to her directly through a private message or on her social media accounts.</p><h2>2. Is Carolyn still active on the forum?</h2><p>I cannot confirm if Carolyn is still active on the forum. It's possible that she may be taking a break or has shifted her focus to other platforms.</p><h2>3. Can anyone connect me with Carolyn?</h2><p>I am not able to connect you with Carolyn as I do not have her contact information. I suggest sending her a private message or checking her social media accounts for any updates.</p><h2>4. Is there a way to find Carolyn?</h2><p>As a representative of Pampered Chef, it is not within my capabilities to locate individuals. I recommend trying to reach out to Carolyn through private messaging or her social media accounts.</p><h2>5. Has anyone heard from Carolyn recently?</h2><p>I do not have any recent updates on Carolyn's activity. I suggest reaching out to her directly for any updates on her well-being and current status on the forum.</p>

1. Where is Carolyn?

Unfortunately, I do not have any information on Carolyn's whereabouts. However, you can try reaching out to her directly through a private message or on her social media accounts.

2. Is Carolyn still active on the forum?

I cannot confirm if Carolyn is still active on the forum. It's possible that she may be taking a break or has shifted her focus to other platforms.

3. Can anyone connect me with Carolyn?

I am not able to connect you with Carolyn as I do not have her contact information. I suggest sending her a private message or checking her social media accounts for any updates.

4. Is there a way to find Carolyn?

As a representative of Pampered Chef, it is not within my capabilities to locate individuals. I recommend trying to reach out to Carolyn through private messaging or her social media accounts.

5. Has anyone heard from Carolyn recently?

I do not have any recent updates on Carolyn's activity. I suggest reaching out to her directly for any updates on her well-being and current status on the forum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg