• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where in the World Is Leah from Mommyhugz1978?

In summary, Leah is fine and has been busy with school and other things. She told her cyber-clustermates that she is okay.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Leah?

Her user is mommyhugz1978 if I remember right...

I was just thinking that I haven't seen her around in ages...

Anyone know?

Janet...you just gave me chills. I was just thinking of Leah this morning and wondering what she was doing. I was gonna post about her too!

I pray she is good, especially since we both thought of her today!

Looks like she hasn't posted since last month - hope all is well - any of her cluster mates on CS?? Maybe they know..

Yeah, it's been ahwile, one of the last posts I remember reading from her was for weight loss success with WW??? I hope all is well!?!

Leah is fine......I heard from her about a week ago. She's just busy...and some other stuff going on, but she's okay!

Thanks, good to know!

pcchris said:
Leah is fine......I heard from her about a week ago. She's just busy...and some other stuff going on, but she's okay!
Thanks for updating us! If you talk to her, tell her she had some worried cyber-clustermates here!

pcchris said:

Yes, thanks Chris! :)

KellyTheChef said:
Thanks for updating us! If you talk to her, tell her she had some worried cyber-clustermates here!

Will do, for sure!!!! :thumbup:

I got an email from her last week. She's busy busy busy with school and life. She's fine though :)

Linda

I emailed her the other day but yet to hear from her. I am glad to hear everything is ok with her.

pamperedlinda said:
I got an email from her last week. She's busy busy busy with school and life. She's fine though :)

Linda
GO LINDA, GO LINDA! I JUST NOTICED YOUR SIGGY! WHOOHOOOO FOR YOU!:balloon: :chef: :D :)

Okay after being hit with a ton of emails.... I thought I better check in........ I just got buried in school and tax season..... and I have some other personal things going on at the moment... BUT I AM ALIVE AND GOOD......... and counting the days until my daughter's school year ends... so I am not running around like a crazy lady!!!! :) On a side note I am still loosing weight slowly but still loosing and I passed Algebra with a C.... third time the charm I guess... and I am taking a Stat's class right now........

Glad to hear Leah! Figures that when I start a thread you get hit with e-mail. ;)Enjoy the last few weeks of school if that is possible! Glad you made it through algebra!

Glad to hear from you Leah, and that you are doing well!

Good luck getting to the end of the school year...you are looking forward to it, and I want the kids to STAY in school! lol

Nice to hear from you Leah! Glad to know you're okay!

Oh believe me I don't mind her being in school it's the dance twice a week, and Brownies on the one of the same days......... PLUS my school work, and running a business... that is KILLING ME :(...... I want to know who allowed kids to grow up so dang quickly!!!

janetupnorth said:
Leah?

Her user is mommyhugz1978 if I remember right...

I was just thinking that I haven't seen her around in ages...

Anyone know?
Nice Rainbow star Janet!:D

Leah, glad to see you are alive and well! :)
Thanks for poppin on CS for a min! Take care!

Glad to hear from you Leah...congrats on passing your class. My daughter took her first high school algebra class this year and struggled all the way through. I was very good in math during my high school and college years...uh, 20 years ago...but I have forgotten all that I learned and was unable to help her. She passed with a D-. I was just happy she passed...my son thought I was nuts because I expected more from him than her. I am going to get her a tutor this summer...after she gets her tonsils and adnoids out next month...so she will be ready for geometry in the fall. I know it sounds crazy to be happy she got a D, but some people just don't get algebra...and it is not something most people use in the real world. I haven't used it since I graduated. I think kids need basic math and business math, etc. more than they need algebra, trig, geometry. Those used to be extra classes for kids and now they are required.

Leah make sure you pop in and say hi at the other place too! We miss you!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I want to know who allowed kids to grow up so dang quickly!!!

My "kids" are almost 38 and almost 40:eek: I literally feel like I blinked and they grew up. Someday, you will know exactly what I mean.

Now I count my blessings each day I wake up on this side of the grass because life is flying by so fast!

Chef Endora said:
My "kids" are almost 38 and almost 40:eek: I literally feel like I blinked and they grew up. Someday, you will know exactly what I mean.

Now I count my blessings each day I wake up on this side of the grass because life is flying by so fast!
Even though my kids are just 3 and soon to be 6, that is exactly how I feel!

My first born is done with Kindergarten in 2.5 weeks already and it feels like she just started! Which also seems like yesterday, that both were just born!:eek: :cry: :( Time flies by soo fast after kids!

heat123 said:
Even though my kids are just 3 and soon to be 6, that is exactly how I feel!

My first born is done with Kindergarten in 2.5 weeks already and it feels like she just started! Which also seems like yesterday, that both were just born!:eek: :cry: :( Time flies by soo fast after kids!
You can say that again! My DS is finishing Kindergarten next week too, seems like just yesterday that he was a baby

MY DD is not only turning 7 in three weeks but she is will be done with 1st grade in two weeks...... Crazy stuff!!!! Seems like yesterday she was just a baby!!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
MY DD is not only turning 7 in three weeks but she is will be done with 1st grade in two weeks...... Crazy stuff!!!! Seems like yesterday she was just a baby!!!!

Ditto here - DD turned 7 on 5/9 and school is done 5/30 (she is finishing 1st grade too!)

But ya know we will never trade these memories for anything with our children....... like today when my DD walked out in her tera and ballet costume to show all the mom's and well I about lost it... she was so precious.

Looking back, now I wish I would have videoed all of those precious moments of every milestone or special moment! :(

1. Where in the World Is Pampered Chef based?

Pampered Chef is based in Addison, Illinois, USA.

2. Where can I find Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products can be found online at pamperedchef.com, through an independent consultant, or at select retail locations.

3. Does Pampered Chef ship internationally?

Yes, Pampered Chef does offer international shipping to select countries. Customers can check the website or contact customer service for more information.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party outside of the United States?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers party hosting in select countries. Customers can check the website or contact customer service for more information.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the website or contact customer service for more information. You can also reach out to a current consultant for guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krahema
  • iteachurkid
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • ChefLisa