• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where have you found your recruits?

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I was just curious... I know shows are a big source, but I just found one from a 4H event that I'm meeting with tomorrow.

Last edited:

tada

Mar 1, 2006
What did you do for the 4-H event? We are in a 4-H club. Would like to know what you have done at the events.

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
I see every host as a possible recruit. I don't want to let one host go without first asking her if she's ever thought of owning her own business.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
All of my leads so far have been hosts or guests, but I'm meeting one tomorrow that I met at the BRU event.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I have found all of my recruits at shows as well, either they were the host or the guest. One of my recruits was at a show and she sold something along the lines of Arbonne, she hosted and saw that PC was far better than what she was doing and she switched and she is one of my best recruits. I always ask my hosts as well, I have found that just asking is HUGE!!!

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
Both of mine were friends. One is the wife of a college friend and the other is a friend from church. Just ask everyone you know! (I'm still working on that myself!):D

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Tada: The local 4H club had their annual spring fling. I set up a table, with the SS kit items and had a drawing. One girl was very excited and I just started talking to her.