• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Have You Found Your Recruits?

In summary, the speaker typically finds their recruits through job posting websites, social media, and attending career fairs and networking events. To ensure that recruits are qualified, they review resumes, conduct interviews, and check references. Qualities sought in potential recruits include technical skills, relevant experience, and soft skills such as communication and problem-solving. The speaker also values a strong work ethic and willingness to learn. Training and development opportunities are offered to recruits, and their success is measured through job performance, retention rates, and career progression within the company.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I was just curious... I know shows are a big source, but I just found one from a 4H event that I'm meeting with tomorrow.

Last edited:
What did you do for the 4-H event? We are in a 4-H club. Would like to know what you have done at the events.

I see every host as a possible recruit. I don't want to let one host go without first asking her if she's ever thought of owning her own business.

All of my leads so far have been hosts or guests, but I'm meeting one tomorrow that I met at the BRU event.

I have found all of my recruits at shows as well, either they were the host or the guest. One of my recruits was at a show and she sold something along the lines of Arbonne, she hosted and saw that PC was far better than what she was doing and she switched and she is one of my best recruits. I always ask my hosts as well, I have found that just asking is HUGE!!!

Both of mine were friends. One is the wife of a college friend and the other is a friend from church. Just ask everyone you know! (I'm still working on that myself!):D

Tada: The local 4H club had their annual spring fling. I set up a table, with the SS kit items and had a drawing. One girl was very excited and I just started talking to her.

1. Where do you typically find your recruits?

I usually find my recruits through various job posting websites and social media platforms. I also attend career fairs and networking events to connect with potential candidates.

2. How do you ensure that your recruits are qualified for the job?

To ensure that my recruits are qualified for the job, I carefully review their resumes and conduct thorough interviews. I also conduct background checks and verify their references.

3. What qualities do you look for in potential recruits?

I look for a combination of technical skills, relevant experience, and soft skills such as communication, teamwork, and problem-solving abilities. I also value a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and grow.

4. Do you offer any training or development opportunities for your recruits?

Yes, we offer training and development opportunities for our recruits to help them improve their skills and advance in their careers. This may include on-the-job training, workshops, and professional development courses.

5. How do you measure the success of your recruits?

The success of our recruits is measured through various metrics such as job performance, retention rates, and feedback from their supervisors and colleagues. We also track their career progression within the company to see how they are growing and contributing to the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies