• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Have All the Strippers Gone?

Carissidy said:
Hi Nikkity Split!!! Where in the world have you been??
This three week class i kicking my booty!! They did not take out any of the work!! So we are doing the full 14 week course! We have class for 3 hours and 15 min a day then about 5 hours of homework!

I have missed you soooo much!!! I just can not get sucked in for hours right now..

I miss you too Ellen!! I miss all of ya!! I have to find an article and do a write up...if I get a chance I will check in later!!

nikkijo said:
I miss you too Ellen!! I miss all of ya!! I have to find an article and do a write up...if I get a chance I will check in later!!
Sounds good. I am the current queen right now. It's lonely on top.....:D

pamperedlinda said:
This thread is ridiculous. If you just wanted to post to start an arguement, why didn't you title it as such?

There is a difference in posts. Non-PC Posts for fun and conversation are one thing. Non-PC postings just to rack-up numbers is another. If you want to rack-up numbers fine, go ahead and do it. Just take ownership of what you are doing..

OMG who tied your panties in such a tight knot? if you bothered to look at the stripper thread you would have noticed that we did take owership for posting to get our stars and it was mixed with posts where we shared not only pc motivation and ideas but our lives. we became friends and still are friends. besides if we want to post nonsense to up our numbers what do you care? were you appointed the star police of cs?

and as far as this thread itself is concerned there was no argument or nasty posts until your post appeared. IMO you need to get a life!

heather9892 said:
OMG who tied your panties in such a tight knot? if you bothered to look at the stripper thread you would have noticed that we did take owership for posting to get our stars and it was mixed with posts where we shared not only pc motivation and ideas but our lives. we became friends and still are friends. besides if we want to post nonsense to up our numbers what do you care? were you appointed the star police of Chef Success?

and as far as this thread itself is concerned there was no argument or nasty posts until your post appeared. IMO you need to get a life!

You need to cut Linda some slack too - she's going through a really rough time right now......and being nasty in retaliation doesn't solve anything, or make anything better - it just continues the tension.

Let's play nice girls. Anyone who is under the impression that this is just to up posts needs to do their homework that's all. I never had as much PC encouragement (and personal encouragement) until I "met" the girls on the stripper thread that started here.

Just thought I would say hello. Hope everyone is doing well in the New Year so far;)

Well, I was trying to stay out but I guess I can't....

Yes, it was a little jumpy how Heather replied and she may not know what Linda is going through. I also know that Heather is going through a lot right now. Both are going through a lot and I know I get snappy when I am tired or stressed.

As Ellen says,,,, let's play nice and really this should all die down....

Let's look to the new products coming out, whatever the new promotions may be, the exciting news of where a the trip will be this year and enjoy a new year.

chef_kimmo said:
Well, I was trying to stay out but I guess I can't....

Yes, it was a little jumpy how Heather replied and she may not know what Linda is going through. I also know that Heather is going through a lot right now. Both are going through a lot and I know I get snappy when I am tired or stressed.

As Ellen says,,,, let's play nice and really this should all die down....

Let's look to the new products coming out, whatever the new promotions may be, the exciting news of where a the trip will be this year and enjoy a new year.
signs064.gif

Totally off topic but Nikki I love your pic! Is that a pom pom? If so I soo want one of those!

heat123 said:
Totally off topic but Nikki I love your pic! Is that a pom pom? If so I soo want one of those!

We have a topic? (oops- I missed that)
I got a picture of Nikkis dog for my Christmas card this year- all done up in an elf suit!! It is SOOOOO cute!! I will stick with my kitties- but that dog is CUTE!

heat123 said:

Thank you! Yes she is a pom pom and a cutie!! In the pic she is 4 mo and 6 lbs..she is now 10 mo and 10 lbs!

I guess I should have said "hijacked" instead ;)

friday said:
We have a topic? (oops- I missed that)
I got a picture of Nikkis dog for my Christmas card this year- all done up in an elf suit!! It is SOOOOO cute!! I will stick with my kitties- but that dog is CUTE!

Aw thank you friday!!

nikkijo said:
Thank you! Yes she is a pom pom and a cutie!! In the pic she is 4 mo and 6 lbs..she is now 10 mo and 10 lbs!
Adorable! DH says I might be able to have one after our old faithful Chow is no longer with us (he's 13 soon) and seriously on his last leg. :(

nikkijo said:
This three week class i kicking my booty!! They did not take out any of the work!! So we are doing the full 14 week course! We have class for 3 hours and 15 min a day then about 5 hours of homework!

I have missed you soooo much!!! I just can not get sucked in for hours right now..

Do well in your class, we will be able to chat when it's over! You can do it!

Christ Follower said:
Let's play nice girls. Anyone who is under the impression that this is just to up posts needs to do their homework that's all. I never had as much PC encouragement (and personal encouragement) until I "met" the girls on the stripper thread that started here.
Aww... I feel the same Ellen ;)

BTW... Booked another show today! Someone left a message on my cell phone!!

Carissidy said:
YIPPEE!!!!

Carissidy said:
WOW~ You are on a roll ang! Way to go!:thumbup:

well goodnight ladies.... I will talk to you tomorrow!

Carissidy said:
well goodnight ladies.... I will talk to you tomorrow!
WHAT!? That's all? No chatting on LF? :confused:

Hi all! I'm here too -- not totally stripping, but at least wearing shorts because it was so warm today!!!

karaboo2 said:
Hi all! I'm here too -- not totally stripping, but at least wearing shorts because it was so warm today!!!
Hi Kara! Did you leave Chris alone at LF? I'm on my way back there.....

Christ Follower said:
Hi Kara! Did you leave Chris alone at LF? I'm on my way back there.....

I'm jumping back and forth .... it's the only exercise I'm getting this week!!! LOL

karaboo2 said:
I'm jumping back and forth .... it's the only exercise I'm getting this week!!! LOL
LOL!!! I got my 2 miles in today but then blew it at dinner. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

Christ Follower said:
LOL!!! I got my 2 miles in today but then blew it at dinner. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

Well I figure tomorrow will be much of the same around here ... and aside from diets, the other thing blown will be a bunch of noses!!!

karaboo2 said:
Well I figure tomorrow will be much of the same around here ... and aside from diets, the other thing blown will be a bunch of noses!!!
That sucks. The clan is still sick huh? Feel better soon okay? Try not to kill anyone too.

Christ Follower said:
That sucks. The clan is still sick huh? Feel better soon okay? Try not to kill anyone too.

Yeah -- everyone except dh -- I want his immune system!!!

And I'll try -- no promises though. What about a near-fatal injury which LOOKS like an accident??

karaboo2 said:
Yeah -- everyone except dh -- I want his immune system!!!

And I'll try -- no promises though. What about a near-fatal injury which LOOKS like an accident??
well now that you have it in print I'd say no! LOL!:D

Christ Follower said:
well now that you have it in print I'd say no! LOL!:D

I guess I messed up, hunh?? Oh well -- the guy almost electrocuted himself today because he didn't shut off the breaker before pulling apart the light fixture!!!

So *I* don't have to do anything ... his lack of good judgment will do him in!!!

karaboo2 said:
So *I* don't have to do anything ... his lack of good judgment will do him in!!!
LOL! There you go!

Christ Follower said:
WHAT!? That's all? No chatting on LF? :confused:
I was tired... sorry :(

But anyhow Good Morning Strippers!
I have a follow call I have to make, they were supposed to call me and they didnt...

oh ya and then there are a few left overs to make from my power hour the other night

Carissidy said:
Woo Hoo! That's great!

missydivine said:
Woo Hoo! That's great!
thanks! I was happy! I just booked another on the phone!

Carissidy said:
thanks! I was happy! I just booked another on the phone!
:eek: WOW THAT's FANTASTIC ANG!:thumbup:

I just got an email from someone wanting to do one in April. No date set yet but at least now I have another lead to follow up with!

<h2>1. Where Have All the Strippers Gone?</h2><p>The answer to this question is that many former strippers have left the industry for various reasons, such as finding new career opportunities or starting families. Additionally, some strip clubs have closed down due to changing laws and regulations.</p><h2>2. Any Strippers Still Here?</h2><p>Yes, there are still strippers working in the industry. While there may be fewer than in previous years, there are still many talented and dedicated dancers who continue to perform in strip clubs.</p><h2>3. How Are You All Doing?</h2><p>Thank you for asking! As with any profession, there are good days and bad days. However, many strippers enjoy their work and find it empowering and financially rewarding. It's important to remember that strippers are individuals with their own unique experiences and perspectives.</p><h2>4. I Thought and Thought About Asking for You, But Refrained for the Longest Time. Why?</h2><p>It's understandable to have reservations about asking for a stripper's services. However, as long as you are respectful and follow the club's rules and guidelines, there is nothing wrong with seeking out a stripper for entertainment.</p><h2>5. Check In Ok?</h2><p>Yes, we appreciate your consideration and concern. Like any other profession, strippers have the right to privacy and personal boundaries. As long as you respect those boundaries and treat strippers with respect, it is perfectly okay to check in with them.</p>

1. Where Have All the Strippers Gone?

The answer to this question is that many former strippers have left the industry for various reasons, such as finding new career opportunities or starting families. Additionally, some strip clubs have closed down due to changing laws and regulations.

2. Any Strippers Still Here?

Yes, there are still strippers working in the industry. While there may be fewer than in previous years, there are still many talented and dedicated dancers who continue to perform in strip clubs.

3. How Are You All Doing?

Thank you for asking! As with any profession, there are good days and bad days. However, many strippers enjoy their work and find it empowering and financially rewarding. It's important to remember that strippers are individuals with their own unique experiences and perspectives.

4. I Thought and Thought About Asking for You, But Refrained for the Longest Time. Why?

It's understandable to have reservations about asking for a stripper's services. However, as long as you are respectful and follow the club's rules and guidelines, there is nothing wrong with seeking out a stripper for entertainment.

5. Check In Ok?

Yes, we appreciate your consideration and concern. Like any other profession, strippers have the right to privacy and personal boundaries. As long as you respect those boundaries and treat strippers with respect, it is perfectly okay to check in with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
peichef
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies