• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Buy Your Supplies?

In summary, Fred Meyer is cheaper, Staples has the best rewards, Office Max is great for exclusive PC supplies, Walmart & Target are for everyday supplies.

Where do you buy your supplies?

• Office Depot

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Office Max

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Staples

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Walmart

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Walgreens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CVS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amazon

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Other - Please comment

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
Admin Greg
Staff member
Where do you buy your supplies? and Online or Offline?

I search for the most economical price for the item(s) i need at the time - and use either brick and morter/online based on that price

Didn't see a vote option for online or brick & mortar. I voted Staples and I do brick & mortar, though I was "upgraded" in their reward program to free shipping so I might start doing some shopping online. I recycle my ink cartridges with them and get other reward certificates.

Fred Meyer because it's close. Sometimes Walmart if I'm in the area and need something. But with the way I've been using up 1" x 2½" labels, I should just buy them from Costco!

I get mine at WalMart, Sams and Staples...generally in the store...whichever has the best sale.

Usually Office Max but if I know a head of time I'll order with our discount through Office Depot.

I use Office Depot because they ship to my door for free and that way I don't have to drag 3 little kids to the store.

Costco-paper, plastic page protectors, file folders, manilla envelops
WalMart-pocket folders at back to school time, pens, pencils
Office Max- printer ink when I get the 20% off bag in the paper

The only supplies I buy online are from PC

I buy my supplies at lots of different place - Staples, Sam's Club, Walmart, Target, etc. Whether I make purchases online or off-line depends on price, shipping costs and how urgently I need the item(s). I usually buy my labels in bulk at Onlinelabels.com.

I do my labels through Vista Print. And some other stationary type things too.

i go to the nearest store...walmart, office depot. It depends on where Im at at the time.

I generally use Office Depot, HEB, Walmart if it's ER and I NEED it now, Office Max, SAMs if I'm there and happen to see something I need.

Like others, it is a mix, but usually at Office Max, since I have a Perks card. Staples is closer, but unless something is on sale or its needed right away, I dont typically shop there. Same for Walmart or Target. office Depot is too far.

So really, it is about price and location. :balloon:

For me it's a variety of places, though, I tend to do more brick and mortar shopping than online. It depends on the urgency of the need and whether or not I know exactly what I want. If I'm unsure, I want to hold things in my hand to make comparisons.

I use my current full time employer discount with Office Max for 90% of my supplies. It's nice because I get the prices that are contract with my university. I also shop at WalMart and Target when necessary.

I get my copies through Office Depot (online with our perks). I also will purchase my labels there too. Otherwise, I shop at Walmart for pens, folders, and sometimes ink. sometimes I pick my ink up at CVS (as it is closest).
I wish we had a brick and mortar nearby, but we only have Staples.

I voted Office Max because that's where I get most of my exclusive to PC supplies (blank labels, biz card magnets) but it is a mix. Staples when I get something free or ink recycling rewards. Walmart or Amazon for everything else. (paper, envelopes, ink most of the time.)

Strange - when I tried to vote, it said I already had voted...even though this is the first time I've seen this thread.

My vote is mostly for "Other". I buy envelopes, paper, pens, printer ink, etc...from Costco.

Onlinelables.com for my labels.

Back to school sales at Target and Meijer for folders, and other supplies that are a great deal at that time.

Office Max for other misc. things (name tags, stationary...)

We also have a Staples close by, but it's always messy, a bit crowded feeling, and sort of dark in there. I prefer Office Max because it's brighter, the aisles are much wider, and it's cleaner.

I pretty much hit up the back to school sales at every brick & motar in my area like a mad woman, and hoard supplies that I get for free or close to it. :D My Sunday afternoons & Monday mornings in July & August are like Black Friday. LOL

Then I fill in with whatever deals I find as I'm out & about the rest of the year. Whether I am low on them or not, I pick up the rest of the supplies that I know I'll need whenever the price is right.

FWIW, my father was an office supplies salesman when I was a little girl, and I *still* LOOOVE shopping for/buying/hoarding/playing with office supplies. LOL Playing "office" when I was in elementary school was one of my favorite pretend activities. No wonder I get so lost in paperwork when I am putting off peoplework aka, phone calls, etc.

That's a good idea. Take advantage of the back to school deals!

Unfortunately in my small town Walmart is my only option, but totally just learned at my meeting this week that we can order copies from Office Depot online & they will mail them to us! I had no idea! This is great for like upcoming host/guest specials to actually have nice copies!

Admin Greg said:
Where do you buy your supplies? and Online or Offline?
Online - Quill, Amazon, Levenger etc

abigailhutch said:
Unfortunately in my small town Walmart is my only option, but totally just learned at my meeting this week that we can order copies from Office Depot online & they will mail them to us! I had no idea! This is great for like upcoming host/guest specials to actually have nice copies!
WOW, that's great info abigailhutch - I didn't know that!!! Will be checking that out for sure!

1. Where do you purchase your Pampered Chef supplies?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I purchase my supplies directly from the company. This ensures that I am getting high-quality, authentic products that are backed by a satisfaction guarantee.

2. Can I buy Pampered Chef products in a physical store?

No, Pampered Chef products are only sold through independent consultants like myself. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and support to our clients.

3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for Pampered Chef supplies?

There is no minimum purchase requirement for Pampered Chef supplies. However, as a consultant, I do recommend purchasing at least $150 worth of products to take advantage of our host rewards and special offers.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef supplies online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef supplies online through my personal website or by contacting me directly. Online orders are shipped directly to your door for convenience.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for Pampered Chef supplies?

As a consultant, I often have special offers and promotions available for my customers. Additionally, hosting a cooking party or becoming a consultant yourself can also provide discounts on Pampered Chef supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • cookingwithlove
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • wadesgirl