• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Find My 1099 Form for Pampered Chef?

amazing!:DAnd most important, we are able to restore our savings!!:DHey Marlene, are you still able to pay your mortgage with your PC check? I think I recall you had said you were able to before!!! That was truely...amazing!:D
jrny2001
Silver Member
Where do I get my 1099?

go to CC and it is under managing Business!!

Whoohoo looked up my 2007 form and I did better this past year then the previous!

Anyone else HATE how HO takes conference club, etc. out of the reported numbers on our 1099? When I enter my income and expenses in P3, I put the entire commission/override amt. as income, then add expense entries for insurance, conference club, etc. so those are reflected in the correct categories. It may add up the same, but it's more detailed to do it my way. :grumpy: And it confuses DH when he looks at my report compared to the 1099.

Why can't I print mine?
Are they all not done yet?

OOO...oooo... I am afraid to look this year...wonder how much the Bahamas was worth...hope I don't show a big profit!!:eek:

lisa717 said:
Why can't I print mine?
Are they all not done yet?

just printed mine, and the Bahamas wasn't too bad...only $4700!! Whoo Hooo!!

I can't get mine to come up - I get a Cognos erroe??

Carolyn,

You can get it under cluster reports too. Did you try there?

fruit76loop said:
Carolyn,

You can get it under cluster reports too. Did you try there?
Yep I tried both routes :(

Things that make you go hmmmm....
dannyzmom said:
Yep I tried both routes :(

Sorry Carolyn,:cry: I wonder if the system is overloaded with people trying to look at theirs!!

Can you bring up last years?

fruit76loop said:
Sorry Carolyn,:cry: I wonder if the system is overloaded with people trying to look at theirs!!

Can you bring up last years?
Nope...they're probably bogged down right now. I am going to go help out in my son's classroom and deal with the 1099 later.

I couldn't get mine either...That's why I asked.
Thanks for the help.

So, we can deduct the $2.00/mo insurance too?

I can't get mine either. I can pull last year's up but not this year.

I am sitting on "go" waiting to finish my taxes with PC!

After about the 10th time trying, mine finally pulled up.

jrny2001 said:
So, we can deduct the $2.00/mo insurance too?
Yes, we can. It's a business expense.

I just got mine to pull up on the 3rd try! YAHOO!

Can't get mine earlier - not like I can do taxes RIGHT NOW anyway.

chefann said:
Yes, we can. It's a business expense.
hmm, that's good to know!

Webiste can be deducted too? Right?

StacieB said:
Webiste can be deducted too? Right?

Yes! It is a deductable expense, Stacie.:)

Oops, forgot about my website! THanks Harriet!

Psst....Don't forget about this site as well! Every $$$ counts!!

1099 are NOW up on the website!!!

heat123 said:
Oops, forgot about my website! THanks Harriet!

You're welcome, Heather!:chef:

I can't download mine from the website for some reason!! :(

If one of my doctor's office would anwer the phone for me to get my number of visits to calculate mileage I could file mine right NOW!

We are anxious to get our refund back b/c we can pay off two bills and reduce what we have to pay out each month! YAHOO!!

pamperedharriet said:
Yes! It is a deductable expense, Stacie.:)

MMM, I forgot how much we pay for this site? I know it's worth gold but thankfully we pay pennies!:D

$5. You should still have a record in your PayPal account that you can use as a receipt.

chefann said:
$5. You should still have a record in your PayPal account that you can use as a receipt.

Thanks Ann!

How do you find a receipt for our personal website? I have one that is saved in an email form for 2008, but not 2007.

Does PC still send you a paper copy or can you only pull it from CC? I cannot get mine to come up.

PC will send you a paper copy as well, you just have to wait to file your taxes!;)

fruit76loop said:
PC will send you a paper copy as well, you just have to wait to file your taxes!;)

We haven't even figured that part out so it's not that big of a problem right now.

wadesgirl said:
We haven't even figured that part out so it's not that big of a problem right now.

Well good....because I am always waiting and waiting for my 1099!! But this year it is my husband's that is missing!! Tax appointment on Monday and still no W2...or is it W4? (I always get those messed up!!)

I think we are always so excited because we get awesome returns and are able to pay off debts and this year we will be putting in a sprinkler system and a new oak staircase!!!:D :D :D

And most important, we are able to restore our savings!!:D

Hey Marlene, are you still able to pay your mortgage with your PC check? I think I recall you had said you were able to before!!! That was truely inspiring!

Yep!!!! WHooooo Hooooooo!!! And I usually am able to pay my car payment too! A couple months during the summer I dropped below the $2000 mark, but most of the year I was able to pay both! Gotta love it!!!:) :) :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
E R
Replies