• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Info on Recruits After Logging in at Pampered Chef.com

In summary, after logging in to your account at Pampered Chef.com, you can access information on your current recruits by clicking on the "My Business" tab and then selecting "My Team" and "My Recruits". You can view their contact information by clicking on their name in the list of recruits and their sales and commission information by accessing their personal profile. Their training and development progress can also be viewed by clicking on their name. It is also possible to search for a specific recruit using the search bar on the "My Recruits" page.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I know there is a way to find this information, but I cannot figure out how. After we log in at pc.com where do we find the information on our recruits?

When you're logged in cc, click the selling & recruiting tab. This brings you to a list & click on Consultant connection. I think you are looking for the Performance tracker tab. Hopefully, that's what you're looking for.

Hi there! After logging into pc.com, you can usually find information on recruits under a tab or link labeled "Recruiting" or "Our Team." If you're still having trouble finding it, you can try reaching out to the website's customer support for assistance. Hope that helps!

What is the process for finding information on recruits after logging in at Pampered Chef.com?

After logging in to your account at Pampered Chef.com, click on the "My Business" tab. From there, select "My Team" and then "My Recruits". You will be able to view a list of your current recruits and access their information.

How can I view the contact information for my recruits?

To view the contact information for your recruits, click on their name in the list of recruits on the "My Recruits" page. This will bring you to their personal profile where you can find their contact information, including email and phone number.

Is it possible to see a list of my recruits' sales and commission information?

Yes, you can view your recruits' sales and commission information by clicking on their name in the list of recruits on the "My Recruits" page. This will bring you to their personal profile where you can find their sales and commission details.

How do I access my recruits' training and development progress?

To access your recruits' training and development progress, click on their name in the list of recruits on the "My Recruits" page. This will bring you to their personal profile where you can view their training and development activities.

Can I search for a specific recruit on the "My Recruits" page?

Yes, you can search for a specific recruit by using the search bar on the "My Recruits" page. Simply type in their name or consultant number and click on the search icon. The list of recruits will be narrowed down to your search results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinthehouse
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • 28sal
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • slhalepc