• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make a Bridal Tree for my bridal shower?

In summary, the conversation is about hosting a successful bridal shower and what items or information to include in a host packet. Some suggestions include ordering a Pampered Bride apron as a gift, having the bride fill out a registry and creating index cards with pictures of the items for guests to order, using a "Bridal Tree" as a display, and laminating the cards for future use. Participants in the conversation also share their success stories with these ideas.
kitchen queen
I am in my SS#2 and I have a person who is interested in having a Bridal Show. What do I put in a host packet for her? I think she would like me to gear the information towards her Mom.

Where do I get information about Bridal shows?

Help me please!!

Sara

Your director can fill you in on Bridal Showers. There is also a Bridal Shower Sample Pack you can order on your paperwork supply. The company has invites- ask the host how many she'll need if you decide to use them so you can order enough. Or the host could just make up a flyer to be sent to everyone.
Read the posts here and you'll learn a lot.

Gift GivingHi Sara -

I did a Pampered Bride show last month and it was a huge success!! One thing I recommend doing is ordering the Pampered Bride apron from the supply order and giving it to the bride as a gift. It was only $10 and she LOVED it! They also have a Pampered Groom apron if the groom chooses to be at the shower. All of the guests thought it was adorable too! You can even have the guests sign her apron at the end of the show - unless the bride would rather not have them sign it.

Also have the bride fill out a registry asap then post it online (if the bride wants you to). I had index cards with pictures of the items she registered for. I cut them out from the catalog and pasted them on the front of the card. Then on the back I listed the price and item number. Mine were color coded by category (stoneware, serving accessories, cookbooks, pantry etc). At the shower, I had these cards spread out on a table and the guests were able to pick one and when they were ready to order, they gave me their card along with their order and added it up for them. As I collected orders, I wrote down who got the bride what to give to her at the end of the show so she had a reference when she wrote out thank you cards, etc. I also had the cards laminated for future use. It only cost close to $5.

This is my SSM2 and am still fairly new at this. But those were just a few things that worked for me and the hosts at the show. The bride's sister and mother was so impressed with how everything worked out. After they saw how much she was getting for free - it lead to other conversations about being a consultant, etc. They are signing up this summer!! The mother's kid's even chipped in for her super starter kit for her Mother's Day present :) Good Luck and have fun with it!!!

~Erica :)

I just found out we will be doing a Bridal Shower in July can you tell me where you got your cards laminiated at, I think that its a great idea and with laminating them you can use them over and over again.

Jennifer

I use a "Bridal Tree" for my showers. My director took a branch that had fallen off of a tree and spray painted it white. Then she stuck it in a white flower pot, put some silver tissue paper around the tope of it, and tied a bow around the flower pot. We print out their selections on regular white paper, cut them out into hearts and tape a piece of ribbon on the back to hang from the tree. Everyone LOVES this idea! It really is cute! I've had nothing but RAVE reviews from using the "Bridal Tree".

andrewandjenni said:
I just found out we will be doing a Bridal Shower in July can you tell me where you got your cards laminiated at, I think that its a great idea and with laminating them you can use them over and over again.

Jennifer

I've done this, and I had my cards laminated at a teacher supply store. It was very inexpensive- well worth it.

Bridal ShowerI really like the tree idea. I get things laminated at our library--VERY CHEAP!!

ChefMelinda said:
I use a "Bridal Tree" for my showers. My director took a branch that had fallen off of a tree and spray painted it white. Then she stuck it in a white flower pot, put some silver tissue paper around the tope of it, and tied a bow around the flower pot. We print out their selections on regular white paper, cut them out into hearts and tape a piece of ribbon on the back to hang from the tree. Everyone LOVES this idea! It really is cute! I've had nothing but RAVE reviews from using the "Bridal Tree".

Hi One question about the bridal tree? Do guests them choose what item they will buy for the bride? Thanks!

What are the benefits of starting with the Pampered Chef "Where Do I Begin?" program?

The "Where Do I Begin?" program is a great way to get started with Pampered Chef as it provides you with a comprehensive kit of our best-selling products, access to training and support, and the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives. It also allows you to start your business at a lower cost and with less risk.

How much does the "Where Do I Begin?" program cost?

The cost of the "Where Do I Begin?" program varies depending on the specific kit you choose. However, all of our kits are designed to provide you with a great value and include everything you need to start your Pampered Chef business. Contact your consultant for specific pricing information.

Do I need any prior experience or training to start with the "Where Do I Begin?" program?

No prior experience or training is necessary to start with the "Where Do I Begin?" program. We provide you with all the resources and support you need to get started, including access to our online training platform and a community of experienced consultants who are happy to help you along the way.

What kind of products are included in the "Where Do I Begin?" kit?

The "Where Do I Begin?" kit includes a variety of our best-selling products from our kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry categories. These products are versatile, high-quality, and perfect for everyday use in the kitchen. You can also customize your kit to include products that you are most interested in promoting.

Can I still earn rewards and incentives with the "Where Do I Begin?" program?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and incentives with the "Where Do I Begin?" program. In fact, our program offers even more opportunities for rewards and incentives as you build your business. As you reach certain sales and recruiting milestones, you can earn free products, cash bonuses, and other rewards to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tinaglotzbach