• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do I Add That to pp?Thanks!

In summary, to add an item to your Pampered Chef party order, click on the "Add to Party" button on the product page. You can also add items after submitting your order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Eligible items will have the "Add to Party" button available. You can only add items from one party to your order, and to remove an item, click on the "Remove from Party" button on the product page.
Where do I add that to Pampered Partner?

Thanks!

I'm guessing you mean the co-host's order? When you're inputing the first host's order, there's a button on that screen that says 'add host'; just click that & a new order screen will come up. There's a box in the top of that order screen that will be checked 'co-host'. Just make sure you put the shipping info on the first host's screen.
Hope that wasn't confusing:confused:

I see it now. Thanks!

1. How do I add an item to my Pampered Chef party order?

To add an item to your Pampered Chef party order, simply click on the "Add to Party" button located on the product page. This will automatically add the item to your party order.

2. Can I add items to my Pampered Chef party order after I have already submitted it?

Yes, you can add items to your Pampered Chef party order after it has been submitted. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will be able to make the necessary changes for you.

3. How do I know if an item is eligible to be added to my Pampered Chef party order?

You can check if an item is eligible to be added to your Pampered Chef party order by looking for the "Add to Party" button on the product page. If the button is available, then the item can be added to your party order.

4. Can I add items from multiple Pampered Chef parties to my order?

No, you can only add items from one Pampered Chef party to your order. If you would like to add items from multiple parties, you will need to submit separate orders for each party.

5. How do I remove an item from my Pampered Chef party order?

To remove an item from your Pampered Chef party order, simply click on the "Remove from Party" button located on the product page. This will remove the item from your party order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktfarrell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chelynn
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
luvs2cook
  • Karen Weber