• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did Those Monthly Flyers Go?

In summary, the monthly flyers for Pampered Chef promotions can be found on the website, in the catalog, or at live cooking shows or parties. If you can't find them on the website, they may have been replaced by newer ones, but can still be found in the catalog or by contacting a consultant. You can also sign up to receive them via email. They are only available in English, but the website offers translation options. Past promotions are no longer valid, but new ones are available each month.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Have they been posted? Somehow I never find the monthly flyers when they're first posted...someone always has to direct me to them like a 2yr old. Sorry for being high maintenance.

Let me know if you find them becuase I am looking too!! :)

dannyzmom said:
Have they been posted? Somehow I never find the monthly flyers when they're first posted...someone always has to direct me to them like a 2yr old. Sorry for being high maintenance.
To find the flyers, I use the search box and look up "kam". It's the quickest way (for me) to find what I'm looking for -- which is ALMOST always one of Kathleen's creations.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with not being able to find the monthly flyers when they are first posted. I can assure you that they have been posted and are available for you to view. Have you checked your email for any updates or reminders from our team? You can also find the flyers on our consultant website under the "Resources" tab. I apologize if you feel like you need to be directed to them like a 2-year-old. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help make it easier for you to access the flyers. Thank you for your understanding. Happy cooking!

1. Where can I find the monthly flyers for Pampered Chef promotions?

The monthly flyers for Pampered Chef promotions can be found on our website, in our catalog, or at any of our live cooking shows or parties.

2. Why can't I find the monthly flyers on the website?

Our website is updated regularly with the latest promotions and products, so the monthly flyers may have been replaced by newer ones. However, you can still find the previous month's flyers in our catalog or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I sign up to receive the monthly flyers via email?

Yes, you can sign up to receive our monthly newsletters and promotions via email by subscribing on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are the monthly flyers available in other languages?

Currently, our monthly flyers are only available in English. However, our website does offer translation options for several languages.

5. Can I still take advantage of the promotions from previous month's flyers?

Unfortunately, once the month has passed, the promotions from the previous month's flyers are no longer valid. However, we always have new and exciting promotions each month, so be sure to check out our current flyers for the latest deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Alanah
Replies