• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing from PC: The Mysterious Disappearance of Old Favorites

In summary, "Where Did They Go?" is a product available on the Pampered Chef website and through independent consultants. It is dishwasher safe, measuring 9 inches in length, 4 inches in width, and 2 inches in height. However, it is not safe for use in the oven and is BPA-free.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
I left PC in 2009. I've "stopped in" several times over the years to follow any updates on Paige, check out recipes, etc. I always would check out The Kitchen Guy for his quirky posts. Visiting tonight, I see so many of the "old gang" missing. Raebates, Chefann, The Kitchen Guy, just to name a few.
Did they just disappear, or just leave PC?

Lots of turn over, PC is not usually a life long career.

I think Facebook has had a big impact. I come back here for very specific tools that I haven't found elsewhere. KG comes back on special holidays and Rae is still around. Without a chat feature, it's a bit more difficult to communicate.

Admin Greg said:
Lots of turn over, PC is not usually a life long career.
Thank you. I know. I'm no longer a consultant, but still promote it and look forward to the new products and recipes

chefjeanine said:
I think Facebook has had a big impact. I come back here for very specific tools that I haven't found elsewhere. KG comes back on special holidays and Rae is still around. Without a chat feature, it's a bit more difficult to communicate.
I agree. We wailed at conference for Facebook, and they got around to it after I left. Thank you.

The brouhaha over who could afford to go to the new product releases killed it for me. National Conference was just not in the cards for many part-time consultants. When the spoiler threads were not available, I lost interest.

I see many on Facebook these days. Miss seeing posts here too.

1. Where can I find "Where Did They Go?"

"Where Did They Go?" can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in the "Products" section. It is also available through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Is "Where Did They Go?" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Where Did They Go?" is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

3. What size is "Where Did They Go?"

"Where Did They Go?" measures 9 inches in length, 4 inches in width, and 2 inches in height.

4. Can "Where Did They Go?" be used in the oven?

No, "Where Did They Go?" is not oven safe. It is designed for use in the microwave only.

5. Is "Where Did They Go?" BPA-free?

Yes, "Where Did They Go?" is BPA-free and made with high-quality, food-safe materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • The_Kitchen_Guy